Average age of Jordan Collector?

^^^^seriously you might think its blacks, because I'm used to that too, but I've noticed a whole lot more asiains more than anything. More than whitesand mexicans as well. Most black people i see are sporting fakes as well, so I guess it all depends on where you stay at. But I like to travel and go todifferent places, and everywhere I go I see asains rockin Jay's

solekollectah81 wrote:

Noobs stay hatin.
laugh.gif

But on a serious note. WindyCity23, I have to agree with you there. I see more white people wearing team jordans and black people wearing fakes around my area.I have never seen an asian wearing jordans around here. All they wear is ascics. Or however you spell that. Must depend where you live.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

^^^^seriously you might think its blacks, because I'm used to that too, but I've noticed a whole lot more asiains more than anything. More than whites and mexicans as well. Most black people i see are sporting fakes as well, so I guess it all depends on where you stay at. But I like to travel and go to different places, and everywhere I go I see asains rockin Jay's
Damn it... I'm Asian and I wear Jordans. F***.
laugh.gif

Maybe it's because I live in Brooklyn and everybody wear Jordans around here.

27. I don't think you are ever too old to wear jordans. Does that mean you are too old to wear sneakers? I mean, once you are over 25, what are yousupposed to wear? All white non-brands with velcro?
laugh.gif
. Not that there isanything wrong with non brand sneakers. I think that your perspective changes and you don't go all out the older you get, but as long as you havedisposable income (which should only be used to buy kicks anyway), then go ahead. I must say sneakers become lessof a priority the older you get, as they should.

22 yrs old......been collecting for 5 yrs.........over 50+ pairs of air jordans.....#'s only.......no fusions or spizikes or dub-zeros......

I'm 16, ben collecting since they released the retro flint 13's, and have almost 30 pairs of J's.

24 been collecting since high school, on mt 4th collection, about 80 pairs ....never too old to wear sneakers, just have to know that there is a time and placefor everything.

ill be 27 in oct.....been collecting since the og 15's dropped......but been wearin jays since 1990.....my first pair was the cdp cw of the5's.....ever since then iv been hooked.....I havnt made a count on my kicks in a hot min but last time I did I had 140+ pairs.....this past year I soldabout 25-30 pairs.....im startin to slow down a lil cuz times are hard but im never gonna stop wearin kicks or buyin them

I'm 21 and I find it hard to wear Js most the time, the image of the brand has really changed.

im 20 been collecting since i was about 16 and i have like 50 pairs of shoes nothing special.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

id say collectors are from age 23 to 35 the 23 and under probally never seen jordan play

that is false sir. when jordan came out of retirement the first time i never really missed a game he played in. I'm sure younger cats like myself have seenhim play quite a bit.

I'm 23 years old now, been a collector since age 11, man does time fly. To those who say that a person can't be a collector if they aren't buyingthere own shoes, +%$@, you sound like another jealous ahole. It's not that easy for a little kid to come up with money, there isn't exactly a huge jobmarket for 9-year-olds. Face it, some kids are more fortunate than others, that's just life. If your parents are willing to cough up the money to supportyour hobby, more power to you, you're still a collector. Just appreciate what you get, and hopefully you can do something one day to return the favor.That's what really matters.

Originally Posted by wren32

id say collectors are from age 23 to 35 the 23 and under probally never seen jordan play

that is false sir. when jordan came out of retirement the first time i never really missed a game he played in. I'm sure younger cats like myself have seen him play quite a bit.
Im 20 and jordan has been my idle since I was in 1st grade. That was back in 1996. My first ever jays where the 12's. And have been lovinJordans ever since.

i'm 23, got probably 18 pairs and nike retro. started collecting seriously in the year 2006. always wore Jordan's, but now that i have my own money icollect.

16. i was in 4th grade and i saw those black/gold patent 1s and i wanted them really bad. my mom told me that i should wait till my feet stop growing before ispend a lot of money on a pair of shoes so i waited and ive been collecting for about a year now using money i work for during the summer

Originally Posted by wren32

id say collectors are from age 23 to 35 MOST 23 and under probally never seen jordan play

that is false sir. when jordan came out of retirement the first time i never really missed a game he played in. I'm sure younger cats like myself have seen him play quite a bit.
i believe this makes the statement more accurate
nerd.gif

WindyCity23 wrote:
wren32 wrote:
nflowshoe wrote:

Im 20 and jordan has been my idle since I was in 1st grade. That was back in 1996. My first ever jays where the 12's. And have been lovin Jordans ever since.

Wow now i feel old i graduated from high scool in 1996
ohwell.gif

24, will be 25 soon~
collecting for 2 years already~
had been always interested on sneakers, but no money to buy back then~
start serious collecting and knowing sneakers since 2 years ago~
started with fire red IIIs and fire red Vs if i didnt memorize wrong~ but back in 2005, somehow i bought a pair of altitude XIIIs... and a pair of II lowwht/navy/baby blue~ but wasnt really collecting back then....

thus far i have around 80 pairs, including nikes and some iverson and adidas kobe 8~ but jordans is about 60% or 60%+ of the whole collection~

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Spradley

IM ONLY 15, AND I GOT 28 PAIR
grin.gif
At 15 I had 150 pairs kid.
grin.gif
I feel like smacking both of yall lol

Originally Posted by spivins

I have been colecting kicks since the early 80's. I have a two twin boys who are 12. I have about 400 DS J's and Nikes of all different types. I'm also a gym rat and trainlike I'm 20. I'll collect forever. I love the sneeks and enjoy the retros that I wore back in the day. Just today I bought me a pair of Griffey's and some Air Mowabbs at Sneaker Villa. I'll prolly never ware them but my sons will have them. It is something we do together. Collecting kicks is just plain fun for. Nothing quite like some fresh kicks. Whethere it's AM95's , Jordans, or Forces. We love them
DAMMMMMMMMMMM thats ridic! 400 DS PAIRS!!! that would be killer on eBay, you could pay for a whole new car!
eek.gif

im surprise this thread didnt sink like the titanic.......
well im 18.....been collecting for about 3 years and i have about 30 pairs
i have been working since i was 15 years old
so every pair represents my hard work and sweat lol
i dont have nothing against kids that getting everything from their parents
but i do think that my sneakers mean alot more to me bcuz i actually workd n busted my @%+ for em

Back
Top Bottom