Average Faces of Men and Women Across the World

the indian girl is hotter than the south indian. why are indian and south indian separate?
South India is closer to the equator so the people are darker on average than in the north. Every once in a while, I notice a

pimp.gif
 light skinned South Indian girl but it's rare.

Last edited:

I love how "west africa" is now a country

tumblr_m8d5xmQArh1r2o6too1_500.gif

sidebar: BRAZIL IS READY!
I saw that and I think it's alright.

West Africa is a clusterfudge of countries.  HOWEVER they are all heavily bantu in culture origin and share many historical, cultural, and ethnic ties.  Same reason why they didn't separate south india into different cultures/ethnicities.  It's too much area to cover.  Same reason Lithuania and Latvia are in one box..They are culturally and ethnically similar.

NOT SUPER SIMILAR, just enough where it's not totally offensive to lump them together.

Last edited:

I love how "west africa" is now a country

tumblr_m8d5xmQArh1r2o6too1_500.gif

sidebar: BRAZIL IS READY!
NOT SUPER SIMILAR, just enough where it's not totally offensive to lump them together.
I'm not gonna go as far as to say it's offensive but it's definitely questionable, it makes very little sense to lump all of Western African together given the scope and range of other countries and groups listed. 

dam that chart is kinda accurate im cambodian and have a similar face shape i got the same eye brows too :lol:

Last edited:
I know for a fact there's no way an average Italian woman looks like that. I lived in Milan 2 months, traveled to Rome a couple years back.
I dont wanna offend anyone but Italian woman are short with dark hair and have ugly faces. Im talkin bout the average woman walking down the street. Not the ones that get to be models.
That's the truth take it how you will
View media item 584867

Last edited:
I found all of them, even on the men's side to look above average, maybe even well above in some cases. I bet the 1000's of faces they composited from, were like pop stars, actresses, and other types of celebrities who would tend to look above average to begin with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom