Average price for window tints?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

a while back I was quoted ~275 for 3M tint.
Where?
nerd.gif

I went to Lorenzo's in The Bronx and paid 350 to have my moms car tinted.

There is more than 1 type of film, so the prices vary
3M CS is the best film to use. Alot of cheap tints fade over time, everyone has seen some old cars with purple windows
Avg price on that is around what dirty said - $275

There is more than 1 type of film, so the prices vary
3M CS is the best film to use. Alot of cheap tints fade over time, everyone has seen some old cars with purple windows
Avg price on that is around what dirty said - $275

My guy does 3M all round for $300+lifetime warranty at the shop. Does my personal cars for $120 and $170-$200 for referrals.

My guy does 3M all round for $300+lifetime warranty at the shop. Does my personal cars for $120 and $170-$200 for referrals.

can someone please explain how window tinting works? like what does it mean when someone says 35% and 20%, 5%c etc. Also, what is 3M?

I went to some other sites for some research, but it was still over my head
eyes.gif

idk if I'm right, but I'm guessing 5% is how much you can see? and 100% would be like no windows at all. (?)

can someone please explain how window tinting works? like what does it mean when someone says 35% and 20%, 5%c etc. Also, what is 3M?

I went to some other sites for some research, but it was still over my head
eyes.gif

idk if I'm right, but I'm guessing 5% is how much you can see? and 100% would be like no windows at all. (?)

The percent is the amount of light that passes through from the inside to the outside of the car, I believe. So the less light the harder it is to see in. Darker tintll make it harder to see out too though, dark as tints can be a hassle at night.

3M is one of the materials used in tint. Theres diff types of tin, if you find a legit spot theyll prob offer diff types with diff warranties. Get whatever got the lifetime warranty, cuz itll be the same tint thatll prob be straight as long as you got the car

The percent is the amount of light that passes through from the inside to the outside of the car, I believe. So the less light the harder it is to see in. Darker tintll make it harder to see out too though, dark as tints can be a hassle at night.

3M is one of the materials used in tint. Theres diff types of tin, if you find a legit spot theyll prob offer diff types with diff warranties. Get whatever got the lifetime warranty, cuz itll be the same tint thatll prob be straight as long as you got the car

I was lookin around the upstate NY area..and the best place that I found was 193 with tax and lifetime guarantee..but i doubt i'm gonna tint my car right now..cause i'll prolly get rid of it this summer..

I was lookin around the upstate NY area..and the best place that I found was 193 with tax and lifetime guarantee..but i doubt i'm gonna tint my car right now..cause i'll prolly get rid of it this summer..

Back
Top Bottom