Aye, I'm 22 years old and yet...

I'm 27 and it will always be one of my favorites. I've had the DVDs of all 3 for a while(watch 1.5 if you haven't yet. Really good movie) and I'll be getting the blu-ray when it comes out later this year.

I'm 27 and it will always be one of my favorites. I've had the DVDs of all 3 for a while(watch 1.5 if you haven't yet. Really good movie) and I'll be getting the blu-ray when it comes out later this year.

It'd be in mine if it wasn't another rip.

lkc31.jpg

lkc31a.jpg

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

If y'all ever hit up Vegas, you guys really need to catch The Lion King play. 
pimp.gif
I saw it. It was too ill.
pimp.gif

It was huh! That +$+% brought me back to feelin' like a 10 year old. I was so into it!

That Orchestra is the TRUTH!

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

If y'all ever hit up Vegas, you guys really need to catch The Lion King play. 
pimp.gif
I saw it. It was too ill.
pimp.gif

It was huh! That +$+% brought me back to feelin' like a 10 year old. I was so into it!

That Orchestra is the TRUTH!

Lion King has always been my fav Disney movies. Once CGI came into play they just arent the same

Lion King has always been my fav Disney movies. Once CGI came into play they just arent the same

My favorite part will always be the exchange between simba and rafiki when they met again.

smokin.gif

edit: And if anyone owns the dvd, make sure you watch the extra's. The fact that Disney put the "b-team" on this movie with thoughts that Pocahontas deserved all the good writers, makes this movie that much better.

My favorite part will always be the exchange between simba and rafiki when they met again.

smokin.gif

edit: And if anyone owns the dvd, make sure you watch the extra's. The fact that Disney put the "b-team" on this movie with thoughts that Pocahontas deserved all the good writers, makes this movie that much better.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

This is STILL in my Top 10 (maybe 5) movies of all time.
the-lion-king.jpg

smile.gif
 + 
embarassed.gif
 + 
mad.gif
 + 
frown.gif
 +
tired.gif
 +
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 + 
eek.gif
 + 
pimp.gif

Discuss.

Am I the only one who sees a chick showing mass?

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

This is STILL in my Top 10 (maybe 5) movies of all time.
the-lion-king.jpg

smile.gif
 + 
embarassed.gif
 + 
mad.gif
 + 
frown.gif
 +
tired.gif
 +
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 + 
eek.gif
 + 
pimp.gif

Discuss.

Am I the only one who sees a chick showing mass?

Back
Top Bottom