Aye Yo! NT School me on Tapout Clothing?

This @!% hot in the streets? I see white people everywhere busting viens in they head with this %$%! on?
smh.gif

don't wear it unless you're really doing mixed martial arts. or sponsored to wear it.

Originally Posted by highondust

This @!% hot in the streets? I see white people everywhere busting viens in they head with this %$%! on?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

LOL. It really amuses me the amount of hate is generated towards a brand of clothing based on what people feel it represents.

The same could be said about ANY brand of clothing, but because Tapout is associated with MMA, it's considered 'fighter clothes'.

I do agree on many levels that there are a fair share of 'd-bags' who wear the clothing, but at the same time, they represent a small percentage ofpeople who wear the brand. I don't like to classify ALL people who wear the brand. Hell, my 8 year old nephew has a few Tapout shirts, he wears em cuz helikes to watch UFC and sees them wear it. No different in my opinion then kids who see Rob Dyrdek wear DC or Tony Hawk wear his brand of clothes.

FTR, I myself never have and probably will never will wear anything Tapout. I just don't like the designs. Same goes for Ed Hardy and most Afflictionshirts as well.

I wonder what THEY say about dude rocking LRG or any other brand most of NT endorses or whatever

Originally Posted by bamez

don't wear it unless you're really doing mixed martial arts. or sponsored to wear it.

Basically. I feel this way about herbs wearing Under Armour gear as regular shirts like they in the game ...

just irks me abit.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by bamez

Basically. I feel this way about herbs wearing Under Armour gear as regular shirts like they in the game ...

just irks me abit.

Are you serious?
laugh.gif
So you can only wear Jordan's if you're a serious ballplayer? And you can only wear Air Maxes if you're running a marathon?****

fifthname
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He is talkin bout these guys running round in a under armor skin tight top doing @%+% like going to school.. not working out or anything that requires underarmor .. It be like someone wearin cleats to school
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FifthName

Are you serious?
laugh.gif
So you can only wear Jordan's if you're a serious ballplayer? And you can only wear Air Maxes if you're running a marathon? ****

7fc369824a0229c3d9196c57af36b79342680a57.pjpg

See:

fittednfresh wrote:
fifthname
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He is talkin bout these guys running round in a under armor skin tight top doing @%+% like going to school.. not working out or anything that requires underarmor .. It be like someone wearin cleats to school
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thank you.

I'd wear a Tapout shirt if they had a shirt I really liked.

I'm not an MMA fighter, but I definitely have my Xtreme Couture Rampage shirt, as well as a Throwdown Mayhem Miller shirt and a couple Triumph Unitedshirts (word to Ryan Loco).

Hell, I even take Thai boxing, but I don't feel that makes me any more likely to wear MMA-related clothing. I barely even wear my school's shirt inpublic.

And let's face it...if you saw a guy with a Tapout shirt and some cauliflower ears, you wouldn't say **** to him unless you had a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom