AZ > Jay-Z.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

I love when a ______ > Jay thread pops up.

You see the same people defending their Supreme Being. making pointless appearances to bash an artists they supposedly ain't checking for.

</>.
fixed for ya

AZ is very underrated but the better albums argument deads any rebuttal. And for the record the album is called Doe Or Die which was very good but you out ofyour mind if yall think AZ has made more good songs than Jay-Z. Yall said Jay made only two good songs his whole career?
roll.gif

Out of any LIVING rapper we all know the only one who could win the argument against Jay-Z is Nasir.

Another of the weekly..."I don't like Jay-Z, so I'll say something stupid that I don't even believe myself" threads huh?

Damn, this thread got shut down after the second reply. Time to start from scratch OP.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I'm a big AZ fan but at the end of the day it's Jay.

Reasonable Doubt is Jay's best album but Do or Die is better imo.
Seriously?

I mean, lyrically, Doe or Die is one of the rawest albums out there, but it's one dimensional. RD on the other hand, gives you every angle and aspect ofthe game. Just the whole mood and aura that surrounds that album is something that'll never be duplicated.

To put it simply: AZ is a rapper, Jay-Z is an artist. Nothing wrong with that, cause I love AZ, but it is what it is...

I LOVE how these types of threads always pop up right after a Jay album drops and some people ain't feeling it.

Cormega > Jay-z

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Men lie, women lie... numbers don't

This is such an untruth.

laugh.gif
somebody said on twitter yesterday that men and women are behind the numbers so they can lie too

Exactly... Like statistics aren't manipulated on a daily basis to show what's desired. Another example of mogs not thinking for themselves and takinghis speech as gospel.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

You see the same people defending their Supreme Being. making pointless appearances to bash an artists they supposedly ain't checking for.

</>.
fixed for ya

AZ is very underrated but the better albums argument deads any rebuttal. And for the record the album is called Doe Or Die which was very good but you out of your mind if yall think AZ has made more good songs than Jay-Z. Yall said Jay made only two good songs his whole career?
roll.gif

Out of any LIVING rapper we all know the only one who could win the argument against Jay-Z is Nasir.
Well since Rakim is about to come out with an album at the end of the year I would still have to say that he is the best LIVING rapper. And as faras the AZ vs. Jay-Z debate, I think the main reason AZ will never get that recognition is because his albums don't sell millions. But AZ does have farbetter album consistency than Jay. As for better lyricist I don't think I could put one over the other because they've both got their fair share ofamazing rhymes.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Hov>Rakim

Hell no. Hov isn't even in Rakim's league in terms of lyrics.
pimp.gif

Az is a beast but I would take Hov over him. If AZ had a better team behind him then yeah he might be better than Jay-Z.

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by imahustla08

Ok debate then. I understand that NT rides Jay's D to the fullest. But lets be real, the man only made 2 decent songs in his life. Feelin it & Dead Presidents.

Oh, and AZ albums > Jay albums. Reasonable Doubt is the only half decent album he ever dropped.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can't be serious.

...and AZ is in my top 5.

Seriously
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and I see your SN...my favorite AZ cut.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

</>.
fixed for ya

AZ is very underrated but the better albums argument deads any rebuttal. And for the record the album is called Doe Or Die which was very good but you out of your mind if yall think AZ has made more good songs than Jay-Z. Yall said Jay made only two good songs his whole career?
roll.gif

Well since Rakim is about to come out with an album at the end of the year I would still have to say that he is the best LIVING rapper. And as far as the AZ vs. Jay-Z debate, I think the main reason AZ will never get that recognition is because his albums don't sell millions. But AZ does have far better album consistency than Jay. As for better lyricist I don't think I could put one over the other because they've both got their fair share of amazing rhymes.

well put.... but 9 times out out 10 I rather listen to AZ...

OP your never going to win. Even if Jay-Z himself said that AZ was better then himself. These d-riders would STILL say Hov is better then AZ
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I said this before and people were trying to flame me. AZ is better than Jay-Z and Nas in my opinion.

Originally Posted by geegee

I said this before and people were trying to flame me. AZ is better than Jay-Z and Nas in my opinion.

I mean I can find you a dude in Iowa who is probably better than both but if they arent relevant than who cares. Lyrics arent what defines a rapper

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I'm a big AZ fan but at the end of the day it's Jay.

Reasonable Doubt is Jay's best album but Do or Die is better imo.
Seriously?

I mean, lyrically, Doe or Die is one of the rawest albums out there, but it's one dimensional. RD on the other hand, gives you every angle and aspect of the game. Just the whole mood and aura that surrounds that album is something that'll never be duplicated.

To put it simply: AZ is a rapper, Jay-Z is an artist. Nothing wrong with that, cause I love AZ, but it is what it is...

Agree

Back
Top Bottom