AZ. Representative shot among others

Looks like she's in critical condition.

[+]
I wonder if this attack was politically motivated.

RIP
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Politicians should wear bullet proof vest in public. Sad story though.

I really hope He wasn't Hispanic.

was this something random or did dude specifically go there to hurt/kill her?

was this something random or did dude specifically go there to hurt/kill her?

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

no racism, but I bet it's a Hispanic person.

A source talks to Gawker about the shooter:
The man was young, mid-to-late 20s, white clean-shaven with short hair and wearing dark clothing and said nothing during the shooting or while being held down. He didn't look like a businessman, but more of a "fringe character," our source said.

A source talks to Gawker about the shooter:
The man was young, mid-to-late 20s, white clean-shaven with short hair and wearing dark clothing and said nothing during the shooting or while being held down. He didn't look like a businessman, but more of a "fringe character," our source said.

I don't know what her stance on any of the immigration stuff is, but if it was liberal I'd bet some deranged right wing nut was behind this; if she was more strict than it was probably somebody crazy from the other side of the spectrum.

I don't know what her stance on any of the immigration stuff is, but if it was liberal I'd bet some deranged right wing nut was behind this; if she was more strict than it was probably somebody crazy from the other side of the spectrum.

Why would you make that assumption?

She was a Democrat - a moderate one in a state where far right extremism is considered normal. Do you know about the Tea Party? Do you know about the watchlist of Democrats they put out, which included this woman?

So, for you to assume it was a Hispanic person - it speaks a lot to your own biases as well as your lack of political understanding.

I don't know man, there were a bunch of other victims beside this woman as well.

What did this, according to you, Hispanic gunman have against them?

When do you EVER hear of Hispanics going on killing sprees? What led you to believe this? I'm black if it even matters

When do you EVER hear of Hispanics going on killing sprees? What led you to believe this? I'm black if it even matters

Why would you make that assumption?

She was a Democrat - a moderate one in a state where far right extremism is considered normal. Do you know about the Tea Party? Do you know about the watchlist of Democrats they put out, which included this woman?

So, for you to assume it was a Hispanic person - it speaks a lot to your own biases as well as your lack of political understanding.

I don't know man, there were a bunch of other victims beside this woman as well.

What did this, according to you, Hispanic gunman have against them?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

She got popped in the head..wouldnt have mattered
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

She got popped in the head..wouldnt have mattered
ohwell.gif

My best guess is this is some crazy fox news/glenn beck/conspiracy nut who thought she was "ruining america", "taking away his freedoms" or "destroying the constitution" or some other nonsense ignorant people think

My best guess is this is some crazy fox news/glenn beck/conspiracy nut who thought she was "ruining america", "taking away his freedoms" or "destroying the constitution" or some other nonsense ignorant people think

Back
Top Bottom