Azealia Banks Vs. Iggy Azalea tension grows, Iggy Responds to Banks

Here's Macklemore speaking on cultural appropriation 

But keep on thinking it's just about "white rappers" and nothing else...

Props on this. Macklemore is a genuine dude. Don't feel his music, but he understands his privilege and isn't afraid to speak on it.

Props on this. Macklemore is a genuine dude. Don't feel his music, but he understands his privilege and isn't afraid to speak on it.
IE he kisses black males butts. apologizing for his presence/spot in hip-hop, dude's an effeminate, cowardly ******.

I'm White and from Seattle for the record and Ben errr Macklemore can suck Ryan Lewis' thumb.

Last edited:

IE he kisses black males butts. apologizing for his presence/spot in hip-hop, dude's an effeminate, cowardly ******.
I'm White and from Seattle for the record and Ben errr Macklemore can suck Ryan Lewis' thumb.

Mad

Macklemore a straight up dude...iggy just straight up mocks the culture...only thing she's missing is black face

That Kendrick text s*** was corny and apologetic. This right here isn't. He's simply acknowledging and recognizing his white privellage in hip hop.

They should show this interview to dudes like Charlemgne who don't understand the concept.

Exactly what he said there's a difference between taking from the culture and contributing to it. We can clearly tell the difference.

That accent change though
mean.gif

Me and my dad were talking about this goofy Australian ***** a couple days ago and we came to the conclusion that this chick exemplifies the nature of the game when it comes to white culture and the hijacking of our styles, music, and our voices.

As Q-Tip so masterfully put it, hip hop is struggle music at its core; it sprung from the dilapidated, run down projects of NYC, it's the poetic chronicles of the violence, poverty, and suffering that many of us had to deal with at one point or another. It's not necessarily racial, but Iggy Azalea as an artist just completely offends me on all fronts.

I remember reading her response to Q-Tip and thinking "This fake booty thought don't no nothing about nothing."

**** her and all of her ilk. They steal our culture, cosmetically enhance themselves to look more like us, try to re-codify how we express ourselves, and don't say **** when we're being murdered in the streets.

Last edited:
I think the hip-hop community found someone to pick on, and it just so happens to be the girl from Australia. Not all rappers speak how they rap. Imagine Iggy rapping in her native accent? Terrible. Iggy and Banks have been going at it for years! Its nothing new. While, I do understand and agree with some of Banks' points, I do believe that she is upset because her **** ain't poppin like it should, and Iggy charting on Billboard. I don't know, but its getting old. Oh, and I'd probably back my artist like T.I. did too.

Me and my dad were talking about this goofy Australian ***** a couple days ago and we came to the conclusion that this chick exemplifies the nature of the game when it comes to white culture and the hijacking of our styles, music, and our voices.

As Q-Tip so masterfully put it, hip hop is struggle music at its core; it sprung from the dilapidated, run down projects of NYC, it's the poetic chronicles of the violence, poverty, and suffering that many of us had to deal with at one point or another. It's not necessarily racial, but Iggy Azalea as an artist just completely offends me on all fronts.

I remember reading her response to Q-Tip and thinking "This fake booty thought don't no nothing about nothing."

**** her and all of her ilk. They steal our culture, cosmetically enhance themselves to look more like us, try to re-codify how we express ourselves, and don't say **** when we're being murdered in the streets.
Stuggle music at its core. We're so upset with Iggy, but why aren't we pissed (general music listners) about rappers who rap about lives we KNOW they are not living? Shouldn't they get the same flame as her?

I think the hip-hop community found someone to pick on, and it just so happens to be the girl from Australia. Not all rappers speak how they rap. Imagine Iggy rapping in her native accent? Terrible. Iggy and Banks have been going at it for years! Its nothing new. While, I do understand and agree with some of Banks' points, I do believe that she is upset because her **** ain't poppin like it should, and Iggy charting on Billboard. I don't know, but its getting old. Oh, and I'd probably back my artist like T.I. did too.
Who are some other rappers that rap in a completely different accent than how they speak?

Iggy the most cb4 rapper of all time. Even past frauds at least come from the culture. This broad is not one drop hip hop.

Wish I had the link on an article talking about how she was chosen to get pushed heavy. This was before she blew up to where she's at now. Thought the article was a joke but obviously it came true. Her singles weren't even buzzing until it was forced on radio

Iggy i believe may he the worst "rapper" of all time. She don't even deserve to be in the industry period. An Australian white girl faking a "ghetto" American Southern accent who don't even write her own music(ghost writer.) Shes a wannabe Nicki Minaj. Her rhymes suck. She is a disgrace to hip hop. Im ashamed that T.I. one of my favorite rappers (mainly his early years) has anything to do with promoting this chick. He's prob rakin in some serious dough off her tho. Cant knock that. Shes clearly a made up prop.

Last edited:

Stuggle music at its core. We're so upset with Iggy, but why aren't we pissed (general music listners) about rappers who rap about lives we KNOW they are not living? Shouldn't they get the same flame as her?
I'll listen to Soulja Boy 10000x over Iggy because at least Soulja came from food stamps and Gubment Cheese

Chief Keef ain't a white chick from Australia B. He's a psychotically angry dreadhead from Chicago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom