Azie Faison on Alpo Killing Rich Porter Over $300K, Not Telling on Rich & Alpo

Why don’t dudes put money away for a rainy day :smh:
I’ll be damn if I’m getting it
And after it’s all said and done I’m in the hood

I wonder the same damn thing. Just watched Frank Lucas' documentary on Netflix, and dude said he was getting 1mill a day. Even if you say a week, why in the **** are these guys still staying in the game? It makes no sense to me :smh:

I wonder the same damn thing. Just watched Frank Lucas' documentary on Netflix, and dude said he was getting 1mill a day. Even if you say a week, why in the **** are these guys still staying in the game? It makes no sense to me :smh:

its because our culture refuses to educate ourselves in Economics

we used to, after Emancipation. we even thrived.

but we got comfortable. stopped practicing it and stopped teaching it to our children.

Not surprised to see him out and about in New York. A few of my friends are tight with one of his sons and the son is around him pretty often.

Now being out in D.C that’s an entirely different story though.

Its funny seeing people online make threats and say hes going to get knocked off. This is not the 80,s or 90,s or early 2000,s. Technology/phones/cameras has changed the dynamics of the streets in a major way. Thats why hes comfortable walking around in NYC right now. Plus he's basically a FED agent himself. He just didn't go to school to be one. He was still helping the FEDS by giving info on other drug organizations while he was locked up.

I wonder if those are FED agents or old people from his past? Someone with his knowledge of the streets. Its easy to see how soft the streets are right now. It's just alot talkers out here. There's nobody or group of people out here really putting in work and catching bodies like the older hustlers did. It's not possible to do it on a major level anymore, because of the technology today. B.M.F was the last cats well see do it on that level. Theyll let a couple of cats slip through the cracks here and there. But its not going to be on that level. Since this is NikeTalk. Why isnt anybody talking about that L&S Collection Coat hes sporting?

Everyone po had beef with is either dead, locked up, not about that life no more. Combine that with the city not being the way it once was. That man is safe.

This isn’t some 80’s mafia la costra stuff. Those dudes were some street cats. They were about that action but not organized.

I seen an interview Flex had with his son not too long ago it was funny seeing Flex suck the son both in the interview and on ig in hopes of getting an interview with Alpo lmao.

He's not going to do anything commercially. Unless if hes getting paid over it. Plus he's probably going to want full control over anything with his name on it. Well probably get a documentary style sit down from him in the next 5 years or so. I can see him doing that or selling the rights for a movie to be made from his perspective over what happened. He wasn't on the Mobs level. But the FEDS labeled his group as a criminal drug organization.

So it was defenately organized crime. I wonder if they found the majority of his money. Some people say the FEDS didn't find all of his assets. The public only knows what they tell us. They make it seem like he was playing with a couple of M,s. But i think he had more than that before he got knocked. Remember, Rayful got locked up around the time Po relocated in D.C. So the market was wide open to make way more than just a couple of M,s.

Remember,there only telling us about money and situations that they want us to know about. There's probably way more situations/stories we don't know about concerning money and murders that happened with him from back then.

People aren't distracted. The street game is totally different nowadays due to technology and the way these youngins have been raised. The majority of these new street cats are all talk and flash without 1% percent of intelligence. Double crossing,snitching,backstabbing is celebrated in the streets. Just like when it came to women back then compared to now.

Being a Jumpoff,hoochie,prostitute,bopper is celebrated today. Famous and regular cats are wifing these chicks up. Back in the day. These types of chicks stayed in there place. Because they where only good for sex. Now these types of women are praised and giving T.V. shows. Back to the streets. I've seen some crazy situations that would have never been tolerated in the 80,s and 90,s. Just like there's nobody that wants to be the gatekeepers in Rap today. The same can be said about the streets today.

There's no protocol whats so ever. I'm talking about in its entirety from state to state. Basically what Po did back then is the norm in today's streets when it comes to the game. That's why he can walk around his old Neighborhood. Cats need to stop acting like there's this high moral street code that everybody loves by. The dynamics has totally changed. Tekashi69 runs Ny right now. If that's happening. Then yall should know da#& well Po can walk around like its nothing.

Its straight up bizarro world out here. Everything that wasn't tolerated,is now normal and praised. That's why its funny seeing people online talk as if were still in the 80,s and 90,s.

Back
Top Bottom