AZUKI - SJ *In4mation Purple Rain G-Shocks + Winter, MOB Varsity Jackets, Introducing Subscript

Hey RICO,

I don't have any pics of under the brim unfortunately, but it looks like the lime green on the nike 112 pack might be brighter than the hat from the picsI've seen. I'd have to see the shoes in person to judge it though. Either way, they would probably look good together in an outfit because both arepretty much black.

^^^ Right on man ... let me know if there is 7 3/4 ... I might have to come down and cop that .
Thank you

Hey Everyone,

Summer keeps rolling thru with more shipment from Acrylick and Jeepney!!
Here's a sample of what we got from both brands. Check the blog for more pics and products @ www.azukiboutique.com.

First up, Acrylick Men's

Half Man Half Amazing in Black and Brown

back view

Pursue the Truth in Black and Charcoal

Music Has No Face in Black and White

Perceiver in Black, Turquoise, and White

Now onto the Women's

Life is Rhythm in Black, Grey, and White

Taste Makers in Black, Fuchsia, and White

Finally, 2 banging tees from Acrylick

Ok, that's all for now, stay tuned for the largest Nudies drop in the whole South Bay Area! It's all goin' to be here next week! 10DIFFERENT CUTS IN 17 DIFFERENT WASHES! You don't want to miss this.

are you guys getting this crooks tee?
fz9on9.jpg

Hey.. i met some of your crew in san jose, we were the table to your right at the bboy show.. yall is some cool @$% folks. keep up the good work.

Hello,

I am a size 29-30. I want to go in-store to try them out. any idea when new shipment of new standards will come in?

Tek,

It was nice meeting you as well...which one were you?

TheeQuickness,

New Standards should be hopefully coming in the next few weeks. We also got our restock of Nudies for the Summer/Fall.

NDZTRUCKT

We do, but I'm not sure which ones are 3XL. Only a few of our brands carry up to 3XL though.

You all have asked and now you shall receive. We finally got the biggest drop of Nudies yet. Come through the store to check out all the denim, but to give youan idea of what came in here's a list.

Regular Alf - Average Joe - Even Steven - Slim Jim - Grim Tim - Thin Finn - Narrow Boot (ladies!) - Long John (ladies!)

All these different cuts come in multiple washes.

Here's a quick look at a couple of cuts from our Fall Delivery Part I:

For those interested, the online store will be updated with our new inventory soon.

Also, we have a re-stock in from Clae, the Russell in Black. The rest of Clae's Summer Line should be in-store very soon!

Hang tight as we will have new shipments from IM KING, Dissizit, and more all droppin' next week!

Peace,
LJ

A few quickstrike tees from Dissizit including a dope collab tee w/ the boys from Crooks.

Snake Eyes in Black - Collab tee w/ Crooks and Castles

close-up

sleeve

back view

Hear No Evil in Black

The Illest in Black - Yea that's Miss Angelina

Next up, IM King, APC Re-stock, and our entire Nudies Stock on our online store.

Hey Ace,

We do have a size 33 or 34 in Grim Tim Dry Black Selvadge, Slim Jim Dry Black, Average Joe Heavy Dry, Average Joe Wet Coated, and Regular Alf Hardworn Organic.

The prices range from $176 - $270 I believe. Call the store for more accurate pricing on the specific cuts.

Thanks,
LJ

Lots of you have been waitin for this shipment to arrive and it's a BIG one!

IM King's whole new line is now @ the store for both Men's and Women's. Azuki is excited to be the only spot in the area to bring you all thisfire! A bunch of new designs as well as oldies but goodies in brand new colorways. Check the website www.azukiboutique.com for more pictures and product!

We'll start with MEN'S:

Saving the Streets in Purple, White, and Red - Gotta love Iron Man.

City of Angels in Black, Purple, and White

Suite Life in Black and White

Punch Out in Black, Grey, White, and Purple - For those of you who remember playing this game as a kid and wondering why Tyson was sooo hard to beat, let'sbring it back old school! Shirt front is shown in Black saying PUNCH and shirt back is shown in purple saying OUT.

Now onto LADIES tees. This is the first time ALL of these designs have been printed for women. Glad we can get some of that clean swag too!

Sweet Sayonara in Purple, Black, and Mint

Heist in Black, White, and Seafoam

Rehab in Grey and White

Next, we have a few new tees in from Ek5obition. This is an older design, but the colorways are new.

So Hot Too in Purple and Red

Last, we just got a re-stock of the Dissizit x Crooks in Black that has been selling out in all sizes. We even got the new White colorway! For those thatdidn't get to pick up one last week, come through now before your size sells out again.

Snake Eyes in Black and White

Remember we do take phone orders and we ship pretty much everywhere. Please feel free to give us a call if you see something you like, but youcan't make it to the store!

Peace,
LJ

New gear in from Kid Robot for the guys.

Check www.azukiboutique.com for more product and pics!

Robot Head New Era

Action Dunny Pullover in Black - W/ a drawstring waist.

back view

Lo-Fat Panda in White - Collab w/ artist Kozik

Booger Ghost in Black - Another collab w/ Kozik that GLOWS IN THE DARK!

Giant Robot Head and Peeking Robot Head tees in White

New shipments from Rock and Republic, APC, and more coming soon.

Peace,
LJ

Sup Azuki Crew_?!
What's the deal on the Pursue the Truth tee.

- Price?
- How's the fit? Runs true to size, small or big?

JMTK!

It's that time of year again. The time when you've got to replace that old JanSport backpack, make frequent trips to Office Max for all the randomschool supplies you don't really even need, and of course, go on a shopping spree to look fly for your first quarter/semester of class!

Good thing Azuki's got ya covered on the clothing side! As summer winds down to a close, we're celebrating the education season w/ a Back 2 SchoolSale!!!

Lots of newly marked down merchandise including:

3 for 60.00 select Ladies Tees - 10.00 select Men's tees - 30-60% off select apparel for Men and Women -
20.00 Skatedecks - KR Toys on sale! - Lots of women's denim 40% off - and LOTS MORE!

To top it off, ALL STUDENTS come show us your school ID and take 10% off any FULL PRICED merchandise!

Yes! Remember, sale ends August 24th!

We've got more Foreign Family summer in store including Coi mousepads and tank tops. Pics will be up soon!

Back
Top Bottom