B-GRADE GRAPES AT NIKE FACTORY PORTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-GRAPES @ WOODBURY OUTLET...

845-928-8838

CALL NOW... got my 2 pairs, but now theyre limitted to 1 pair.

I need a sz. 13 so that I can paint them all purple. Im sure they'll be gone by the time I get paid though
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

Ordered 2 pairs over the phone. Thanks Paul.

When I was talking to the guy I heard some girl in the background say "I think it was just posted on NikeTalk"

lol

But yeah, they're shipping incase anyone was wondering. I'm pretty sure they only had smaller sizes (below 11).
[email protected] AIM: jeattila​

Wasnt able to get em and i was in portland yesterday! I have a size 11 if anyones down to trade for a size 9.. They're flawless.. I got pics!!

when i got there their(wens 10:15) were only 7 and 7.5 left...Any 12's that wanna change owners?
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

i guess u can say i got owned too.. i picked up a sz 8 and a sz 9 and the sz 9 still has the security tags on it.. gonna take it to champs and yank em off..

damn again!?

i think nike may have planned/produced the grapes as a general release, and just change it to limited l'style in the middle to create more hype. and then let the other pairs go to the outlets. that's just my guess though :b
tongue.gif
see what I have for sale: My eBay Selling Page

Back
Top Bottom