B-Grade Jordan "Titanium" XX3 numbers?

I saw an NTer post some on the pick up thread a few months back in a size 11...and that point I thought it was the only one that made it to the outlets...Ijust saw a size 10.5 on Ebay...anybody know how many made it to the outlets? Just curious...Thanks in advance.

I saw them on ebay too. I dont think its possible to know the actual number of how many got to the outlets but those are some lucky people to walkin to theoutlet and walk out with XX3 premiers

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

I saw them on ebay too. I dont think its possible to know the actual number of how many got to the outlets but those are some lucky people to walkin to the outlet and walk out with XX3 premiers

the number was between 7-10 that hit the outlet in orlando mid last year, and of course employees got them before they made it to the sales floor

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i'm 100% sure that i'll never find a deal like that in any outlet.
u could bro, there's a outlet in orlando that sells shoes at $49.99 and below, of course employees like mentioned get dibs on everything goodfirst.

example levi1's and fire red spizikes sold there seperately and all went to who? u guess rite EMPLOYEES

Originally Posted by solejordan

I saw them on ebay too. I dont think its possible to know the actual number of how many got to the outlets but those are some lucky people to walkin to the outlet and walk out with XX3 premiers

the number was between 7-10 that hit the outlet in orlando mid last year, and of course employees got them before they made it to the sales floor
Thanks for the knowledge fam...so only Orlando got them? I also don't believe the NTer that got them was a Nike employee though...

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Thanks for the knowledge fam...so only Orlando got them? I also don't believe the NTer that got them was a Nike employee though...

to my knowledge yes, some went up on ebay soon after the outlet got them

Does the B-grades go high too? Did they come with the box and wooden shoe horns? Wish I could get something like that in a nike outlet. My closest nike outletis like 3hours away.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Does the B-grades go high too? Did they come with the box and wooden shoe horns? Wish I could get something like that in a nike outlet. My closest nike outlet is like 3hours away.
the guy on Ebay as them at over $1k...I guess it all depends on the person if they want to spend that much...based on his pics, they come in anOrange Nike box and the pics don't show any wooden shoe horns...

Does the B-grades go high too? Did they come with the box and wooden shoe horns? Wish I could get something like that in a nike outlet. My closest nike outlet is like 3hours away.
the guy on Ebay as them at over $1k...I guess it all depends on the person if they want to spend that much...based on his pics, they come in an Orange Nike box and the pics don't show any wooden shoe horns...

he has to be smoking, cheaper i get the a-grade pair for that price

oh, i wish my closed outlet have that , i will cop ~ but it's unfair for sneakerhead collection, they will mass up the price with the 529 pairs

Originally Posted by cutepoison

oh, i wish my closed outlet have that , i will cop ~ but it's unfair for sneakerhead collection, they will mass up the price with the 529 pairs

u mean 1,058 pairs. and honestly why worry bout the price if u love the shoe

Originally Posted by MINNEAPOLISxSneakers

i didnt know they would even make b-grades of such a rare shoe

bgrades are made for almost every shoe, sometimes they just dont make it to the outlet and sometimes they only go to 1-2 outlets nationwide

u mean 1,058 pairs. and honestly why worry bout the price if u love the shoe
Do you know what the price was for them at the outlet?

the guy on Ebay as them at over $1k...I guess it all depends on the person if they want to spend that much...based on his pics, they come in an Orange Nike box and the pics don't show any wooden shoe horns...

that guy's crazy. over $1000 for b-grades. i got my a-grade for cheaper than that. also, he's asking over $1000 for b-grades during these economictimes.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom