B.O.B. ft. Hayley Williams - Airplanes (SECOND SINGLE!)

Actually found the album version of "Lovlier Than You"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasn't a big fan of BOB til I heard this song. I think it's AMAZING. Can't stop listening.

Anyone here listen to Kinetics? He sold the rights to this song to Atlantic records. Check out the original if you can. I'm not allowed to post youtube videos though, right?
edit: Actually, he wasn't evens signed when he first did the track so it shouldn't matter.  . I'm sure he's been mentioned here before I never check the music forum. He's really good. Check him out.

Paramore/Hayley
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I wasn't a big fan of BOB til I heard this song. I think it's AMAAZING. Can't stop listening.
same. i never really paid attention to dude, but after hearing this song earlier today i'm definitely gonna cop his album.

1- Who is Hayley Williams?

laugh.gif
I was thinking the oppsite. Im like who the hell is b.o.b? This song reminds me of the wale/ lady gaga song. I dont understand how they ended up on the same track. But then again ive been saying its only a matter of time before she pulls a gwen and leaves paramore.

his lyrics are so trash...keep this on the radio and outta my ears

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Anyone here listen to Kinetics? He sold the rights to this song to Atlantic records. Check out the original if you can. I'm not allowed to post youtube videos though, right?
edit: Actually, he wasn't evens signed when he first did the track so it shouldn't matter.  . I'm sure he's been mentioned here before I never check the music forum. He's really good. Check him out.

dude...this track is serious. this poops all over B.O.B's version. How can dude get the rights and then STILL let this version go harder....

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

1- Who is Hayley Williams?

laugh.gif
I was thinking the oppsite. Im like who the hell is b.o.b? This song reminds me of the wale/ lady gaga song. I dont understand how they ended up on the same track. But then again ive been saying its only a matter of time before she pulls a gwen and leaves paramore.
This joint was executed a lot better than Chillin' doe..
B.o.B. keeps it simple, stays in his lane, and you usually don't catch him trying too hard..
And Hayley Williams sounds AMAZING on this song, actually made me go check for shawty on youtube..
I've heard Paramore before but never really paid attention to her/them like that..
I will from now on off this song alone..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom