B.o.B. - "No Future" (Odd Future Diss)

the fact that both of them are beating around the bush about how they're really dissing each other just solidifies my belief that they are %@*@% fraudulent ACTORS

the fact that both of them are beating around the bush about how they're really dissing each other just solidifies my belief that they are %@*@% fraudulent ACTORS

Yall @%*%!# really forgetting that Bob can rap. Go back and listen to his early @#%!, if you only identify him as the pop rapper, then get familiar with B.o.B not Bobby Ray.

Yall @%*%!# really forgetting that Bob can rap. Go back and listen to his early @#%!, if you only identify him as the pop rapper, then get familiar with B.o.B not Bobby Ray.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Some of you are really drinkin' the Wolf Gang Kool Aid right now...

So no SD show Tyler?
frown.gif
frown.gif

And can someone post this BOB lines where "he ripped em" Aside from calling them rookies, beginners, and dolphins in a pool of great whites?

I find it funny folks saying dont't take tyler seriously.Let me call you a #%%!++ N^^% and lets see how yall respond.Tyler and his crew can get dissed like anybody.Don't put these kids on pedestal thats corny.I mean really we gonna let them slide just cuz they act goofy and act wild.What is rap coming to.Its enough we got lames saying "He was on a pop magazine cover".Hell tyler hung out with Beiber but you lames say oh he swagged out he on the rise.

I find it funny folks saying dont't take tyler seriously.Let me call you a #%%!++ N^^% and lets see how yall respond.Tyler and his crew can get dissed like anybody.Don't put these kids on pedestal thats corny.I mean really we gonna let them slide just cuz they act goofy and act wild.What is rap coming to.Its enough we got lames saying "He was on a pop magazine cover".Hell tyler hung out with Beiber but you lames say oh he swagged out he on the rise.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I find it funny folks saying dont't take tyler seriously.Let me call you a #%%!++ N^^% and lets see how yall respond.
Are you a funny style %!*!@ like Tyler?
laugh.gif
That's what it depends on

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I find it funny folks saying dont't take tyler seriously.Let me call you a #%%!++ N^^% and lets see how yall respond.
Are you a funny style %!*!@ like Tyler?
laugh.gif
That's what it depends on

The diss was ok at best, but I still don't understand OF's appeal. I haven't heard a single song of their's that I like yet.

The diss was ok at best, but I still don't understand OF's appeal. I haven't heard a single song of their's that I like yet.

^Naw OF is definitely dope...

...I haven't seen a collective this talented in a while.

But that don't mean they're above gettin' spit at...

^Naw OF is definitely dope...

...I haven't seen a collective this talented in a while.

But that don't mean they're above gettin' spit at...

^ Exactly how...

Right, it had nothing to do with him being a good rapper or songwriter or anything...

laugh.gif

^ Exactly how...

Right, it had nothing to do with him being a good rapper or songwriter or anything...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom