Babymomma gets chris brOWNED vol. "want my 2 dollars?"

roll.gif
@ him using the kick and muff to continue the combo
roll.gif

Domestic violence FTL. Both went overboard. But dude went TOOOOOOOOO far. And her dumb butt gon try to fight with the child in her arms. Babies having babies.I would go on but I don't want to thread jack.

Dude is wildin...but his pimp hand is way weak. Dude pulled off a 25 hit combo and she was chillen.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Dude is wildin...but his pimp hand is way weak. Dude pulled off a 25 hit combo and she was chillen.

thats what made it so funny...she just walked away and fixed her bra...they probably do that all the time...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by jm2000

thats what made it so funny...she just walked away and fixed her bra...they probably do that all the time...
Yeah that's the sad part. Did you see how she was all calm? Man you hit a girl with sense like that. It wont end that calmly.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

On another note....WSHH posting %!#* like this is really not a good look.

WSHH is a joke.

she took it tho...she couldn't fight back but his pimp had looks weak...

laugh.gif
True

...she just walked away and fixed her bra...they probably do that all the time...

When I saw that I was dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yea that bird definitely deserved that **%%, you come at a n_ that many times,
smh.gif
he can only smile and play dumb for so long.

SMH @ her comin at him with the baby in her hand...

she took it tho...she couldn't fight back but his pimp had looks weak...
thats what im saying. i wouldnt be in that situation but please believe if a dude hit me i'd be doing more than fighting back.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

On another note....WSHH posting %!#* like this is really not a good look.
cause a white dude own the site....they love exploiting us for profits
smh.gif

laugh.gif

She should have left his @@@ alone. Perfect example when girls go to damn far thinkin they can punk a grown @@@ man.

this %$+% still got me
laugh.gif
everybody just standin around like he aint giving her the street fighter combos

and wat ever happen to the girls from the begining they got ghost real fast
laugh.gif

If that happens to me I don't swing on no female. I'm grabbing her up into one of these...

313993397VVlzCs_ph.jpg

Then proceed with the mush in the back of the head to make your get away before she turn around and swing...
laugh.gif

Never Chris Breezy tho.
smh.gif

Damn near looked like a play fight

Dude was having way too much fun

Prolly knocked it down the same night

Back
Top Bottom