Babysitter, 20, arrested AGAIN after having sex with a second 14-year-old boy

What kinda punishment does she deserve? She truly feels like she is in love with a 15-year old. I mean, it could be much worse (Mary Kay Letourneau).

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ond-boy.html#socialLinks

A babysitter facing charges of sexual assault on a child is now accused of having sex with a second 14-year-old boy.

Loni Bouchard, 20, of Clinton, Connecticut, was arrested yesterday accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a teenager in November last year.

Bouchard was also arrested three months ago for having sex with another 14-year-old who she babysat early in 2011 and plied with alcohol and marijuana allegedly supplied by her mother.

In July, Bouchard was arrested following a three-month investigation into her relationship with a boy she babysat regularly.

According to police records, Bouchard repeatedly stayed over at the home of the boy, and offered him alcohol and marijuana in addition to having sex with him.

When the boy’s mother discovered their relationship through Facebook messages, she notified police.

Court records reveal details of evidence seized that included a notebook with a photo of Justin Bieber on the cover that Bouchard had used as a journal detailing her relationship with the most recent 14-year-old.

In the handwritten notes Bouchard writes about the 'amazing' sex she had with the boy and professed her love for him.

'I know there is a five-year age difference, but why does it have to matter?' she wrote in the journal. 'I don’t care about the law.  I just want to be with him and not have to hide it.

'How can the law tell us who to fall for, who to like and who tolove and especially who to date? I thought America was a free country.

Bouchard’s mother, Kimmy Bouchard, is also charged in providing alcohol and marijuana following the affair.

It has also been revealed that the boy's parents filed a restraining order against Miss Bouchard in May.

Around that time, she wrote in her journal: ‘His mom absolutely HATES me because of the situation and I understand why, but she's being immature about it.’

She also wrote that she was cutting herself and used a bracelet the boy gave her to cover the scratches.

In a separate notebook seized from her home, police found letters written to the boy, where Miss Bouchard said she was upset his parents had filed the restraining order, and missed waking up next to him.

Bouchard, who had been freed from jail after posting $1,000 bond, faces charges of second-degree sexual assault, purchasing alcohol for a minor and two counts of risk of injury to a minor.

No pics, I just thought it was an interesting story.

Sike.

ht_Loni_bouchard_nt_110805_wg.jpg

Loni_Bouchard_Clinton-t263.jpg

article-2039461-0DDE748E00000578-297_306x445.jpg

Originally Posted by HARM

Why does this 14 year old kid STILL had a babysitter?!?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

exactly man I ain't hearing this bull +@%!...
30t6p3b.gif
there are better things to talk about

At first I was jelly, but then I realized that at 14 I was able to sneak over girls houses bc I DIDN'T have a babysitter....so I aintevenmad.jpg. Props to little mans n dem tho cuz shes cute

FMY = #+%! my youth.

Not a teacher, sub, milf, babysitter, librarian, after school tutor, cafeteria lady, etc. once
30t6p3b.gif

These threads went from "Props
pimp.gif
" to just plain depressing.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

FMY = #+%! my youth.

Not a teacher, sub, milf, babysitter, librarian, after school tutor, cafeteria lady, etc. once
30t6p3b.gif

These threads went from "Props
pimp.gif
" to just plain depressing.
I always thought the cafeteria lady was trying to get at me. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom