Bachelor Pad.

I'm really tempted to hang this in my living room

My new place has finally finished being painted as of last night. Feeling so good about that. The carpet people are coming Monday, then I'm having the new furniture delivered Tuesday. I'll be taking boxes over there throughout the weekend. Some clothes and stuff. In the homestretch now.

Walmart or target has Damn near the same things for cheaper.

Link to those then? :nerd:

I bought this

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Pub-Table-Cherry/23984304

for 99, it's solid, sturdy wood

and a couple of these

http://www.target.com/p/piacenza-upholstered-counterstool-cherry-24/-/A-11200019

for 130 for both on sale. slightly different shades of cherry, but nice nonetheless.

I was looking at these before:

http://www.target.com/p/threshold-3-piece-storage-pub-set/-/A-14685862#prodSlot=medium_1_1

http://www.target.com/p/storage-bar-24-counter-stools/-/A-14072650#prodSlot=medium_2_23

last one is more exact like the one posted . Pub height stuff though, they have more, you just have to spend some time browsing and time them right with the sales.

If any of you guys are looking for candles like I've been looking. Check these out from Scentsational Candles. I found some at TJ Maxx for 6.99 but they only had two scents "Resolute" and "Fearless". The Resolute smells great so bought 2 of those and 1 of the Fearless.

They don't look or smell too feminine like most candles I've been finding. Really tempted to order some of their different scents blindly just to check them out too

Also, don't know if this has been discussed but my dining room table is bare. I really need a centerpiece for it. Can you guys post any links to anything you think may look good?

@Grizzlyboy

What do you do?

If we were to make the move, I want to see what the job market looks like out there.
Check your PM

My new place has finally finished being painted as of last night. Feeling so good about that. The carpet people are coming Monday, then I'm having the new furniture delivered Tuesday. I'll be taking boxes over there throughout the weekend. Some clothes and stuff. In the homestretch now.
Its going to move fast. You will wake up, open your eyes and will be looking at your new ceiling in no time. It will blow your mind. lol Feels weird the first couple weeks.

Also, don't know if this has been discussed but my dining room table is bare. I really need a centerpiece for it. Can you guys post any links to anything you think may look good?

I saw this recently

I have something similar. Just in light wood. Balls are burgundy. (Pause)

Yeah I could do something like that. Where did you find it? A brown or burgundy color would be nice

Depends on what style dining table you have and the overall feel of your place.

Just moved - I picked this up for $10 at a yard sale. It's basically some planks of stained wood and bricks.

I like it. I would rearrange the planks short, long, short, long (pause) for a different look. I would also spray paint the bricks a bold color like orange or yellow.

I like the spray paint idea, but I don't trust it to not fall down if I arrange the planks a different way.

Sup NT, I'm currently still in school and will graduate late may/early june 2015. Commuter school so i still live with parents atm. Looking to move out after graduation though. Where do most of you guys go to buy furniture/other stuff for the apartment/house? I browsed DWR and Crate & Barrel and saved some links to stuff i was interested in. Any other sites I should know about?

Two things I really want are the eames goetz and the eames chaise lounge chair. Will definitely get them in the future but not sure i want to drop the cash right after graduation 

Sup NT, I'm currently still in school and will graduate late may/early june 2015. Commuter school so i still live with parents atm. Looking to move out after graduation though. Where do most of you guys go to buy furniture/other stuff for the apartment/house? I browsed DWR and Crate & Barrel and saved some links to stuff i was interested in. Any other sites I should know about?

Two things I really want are the eames goetz and the eames chaise lounge chair. Will definitely get them in the future but not sure i want to drop the cash right after graduation 
I've bought quite a few things from All Modern lately (they're partners with Wayfair, I believe) and been really pleased, especially with their customer service.

As far as the Eames stuff goes, I definitely wouldn't suggest dropping that kind of money right after you graduate.

I found everything I was looking for at great prices from Raymour & Flanigan

I found everything I was looking for at great prices from Raymour & Flanigan

I see these lexmod replicas of eames items on amazon, I wonder how they are?
Amazon product ASIN B0041HFWOC

Just getting settled here in Houston (thanks to Steebie J for helping me in my apartment search), and I'm beginning to look at furniture. So far I've been living off of an air mattress from Target (very highly recommended BTW) and a desk and chair from Ikea.

I was planning to get my furnishings started at Ikea for

any cats live in the San Diego/ San Ysidro area? I might be moving out there if I pass this background check and get this Customs job...

Back
Top Bottom