Bachelor Pad.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Everything you learned in this thread so far is wrong, the ideal bachelor pad courtesy of Barney Stinson: http://fliiby.com/file/99031/ujfy54ulcb.html
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Originally Posted by Retro707

For the homie that had that blk/white canvas picture.. here it is on my wall.. this was my XMAS set up

-UNDFT-
Looks dope with the black couch. I really just need to head to Ikea to grab the print.

Just a tip for everyone who wishes to buy something from IKEA:

check out the AS-IS department first before buying anything.

I've seen that specific print @ work being sold @ AS-IS all the time + London print w/ frame.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Originally Posted by Retro707

For the homie that had that blk/white canvas picture.. here it is on my wall.. this was my XMAS set up

-UNDFT-
Looks dope with the black couch. I really just need to head to Ikea to grab the print.

Just a tip for everyone who wishes to buy something from IKEA:

check out the AS-IS department first before buying anything.

I've seen that specific print @ work being sold @ AS-IS all the time + London print w/ frame.
going to IKEA tomorrow

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Blackxme, is that in Houston? If so, is that the Broadstone? If not, they have almost identical units.
Nah, this is in Austin. I know my apartments have like sister apartments in Houston though, so it's not surprising.
what part of austin you from homie?

I bought a great comforter and duvet cover today at ABC home.
Sferra Grande Hotel Collection in white and black.
grande_hotel_large.jpg

Hotel_Collection_Standard_Pillow_Sham_-_White_Percale.jpg

Sleeping game up.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Blackxme, is that in Houston? If so, is that the Broadstone? If not, they have almost identical units.
Nah, this is in Austin. I know my apartments have like sister apartments in Houston though, so it's not surprising.
how much does that apartment run you if you don't mind me asking

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Just recently finished furnishing my place. I just need to frame my lithographs/photographs and hang them up.

I bought the majority of my furniture @ Room & Board for my bedroom. I purchased the Anders style bed, dresser and nightstand in Walnut. I purchased the industrial style mirror & file cabinet from there as well. The ottoman is from Room & Board's Townsend collection which I feature in my living room. (However my desk is from CB2.)

123qjx3.jpg

My living room is below.

I just attached my Pioneer Elite Pro111fd to a Sanus mount. It is a full motion mount that can move from 3"-26" from the wall and way from left to right and tilt as well.

The two couches on the left are from the Room & Board Townsend collection, as well as the ottoman. It's wrapped in a soft microfiber that doesn't stain. The other couch on the right is from CB2 that folds out into a twin sized bed.

My dining table (72" long) is from the Room & Board Anderson collection. It is walnut, as are the chairs.
20p37no.jpg

Alternate view...

17tfr4.jpg

My surround sound is hidden throughout the room and it is attached to my turntables (numark ns7's) that run through my Mac.

You need to hide all those wires it will give you room a cleaner look.
You need to close them blinds before someone sees all your goddys and come burglurize your crib.. You have a good $15,000 worth of stuff there

Alternate view...

17tfr4.jpg

My surround sound is hidden throughout the room and it is attached to my turntables (numark ns7's) that run through my Mac.
Anybody peep the Vape?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Alternate view...

17tfr4.jpg

Anybody peep the Vape?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This room needs better lighting. Overhead lighting. It's nice, but the lighting sucks.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Alternate view...

17tfr4.jpg

Anybody peep the Vape?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Thats A Dope Couch , Very small party friendly.
pimp.gif
/
laugh.gif
at the Bape pillow

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by RedMan

Just recently finished furnishing my place. I just need to frame my lithographs/photographs and hang them up.

I bought the majority of my furniture @ Room & Board for my bedroom. I purchased the Anders style bed, dresser and nightstand in Walnut. I purchased the industrial style mirror & file cabinet from there as well. The ottoman is from Room & Board's Townsend collection which I feature in my living room. (However my desk is from CB2.)

123qjx3.jpg

My living room is below.

I just attached my Pioneer Elite Pro111fd to a Sanus mount. It is a full motion mount that can move from 3"-26" from the wall and way from left to right and tilt as well.

The two couches on the left are from the Room & Board Townsend collection, as well as the ottoman. It's wrapped in a soft microfiber that doesn't stain. The other couch on the right is from CB2 that folds out into a twin sized bed.

My dining table (72" long) is from the Room & Board Anderson collection. It is walnut, as are the chairs.
20p37no.jpg

Alternate view...

17tfr4.jpg

You need to hide all those wires it will give you room a cleaner look.
You need to close them blinds before someone sees all your goddys and come burglurize your crib.. You have a good $15,000 worth of stuff there

Wow, son cased the joint.  I wouldn't feel comfy though being that low in a metro area.

Back
Top Bottom