Bachelor Pad.

Anyone know where I could find a coffee table like this?
tumblr_lwidxtkEEx1qeuwejo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by jayt206

That Ikea malm bed frame looks pretty nice. Anyone here have a frame frm Ikea? If so what are your thoughts?

I like it. A few downsides;
1. It will fight your shins and you will lose
2. The low one is not suited for some extra curricular activities, I'd get the new taller one
3. It makes it awkward to have a bedside table since the top of the table is going to be taller than your mattress. I've narrowly escaped bashing my head on the corner of the nightstand a few times.
4. Can't decide if I like the comforter draping over the sides or tucked under the sides of the mattress. The latter makes it take forever to make the bed, but looks cleaner.

Can someone please send me the link to display the Vinyl on the wall?  I remember the links being posted a few weeks ago, but for some reason the last posts I see in this thread are from April.  I'm going crazy looking for this website/

Can someone please send me the link to display the Vinyl on the wall?  I remember the links being posted a few weeks ago, but for some reason the last posts I see in this thread are from April.  I'm going crazy looking for this website/

Here are two frames I got from Hobby Frames. The R4 one was for my girl which she LOVED though I was not entirely happy with how it came out (should have got a different color mat). Decent price and satisfied with the quality. Excuse the crappy cellphone pic.

I know I'll get at least one more but I'm trying to avoid going overboard.

Frame My Record and Records on Walls are two other places I was looking into. You can also go on eBay and Amazon and find some.

Just moved into yhr new spot.

Tried to hit up aveezy but couldn't find his # after the switch ...

I will post pics before and after in a couple weeks.

Carpet got laid today at the house. It really does finish it off :pimp: just need to lay the last of the stained plywood to the kitchen dining and I can move in! Weekend of the 4th August can't come soon enough.

Just the hallway. Will post proper pics when I move in (and then I can show off my ornate fireplaces :lol:)

My only complain about the Malm frames is the height. Ikea kind of addressed it releasing a taller version, which I don't have..but that kind of defeats the purpose of a platform bed.

I'm a big believer in smanging when I'm standing over the bed...you can't do that on a platform bed so if you're in that same camp, understand the upcoming challenge.

Carpet got laid today at the house. It really does finish it off :pimp: just need to lay the last of the stained plywood to the kitchen dining and I can move in! Weekend of the 4th August can't come soon enough.

Just the hallway. Will post proper pics when I move in (and then I can show off my ornate fireplaces :lol:)

I can't even see that, get a better camera! :nerd: :lol:

Update:

I broke the slats on my Ikea Malm last night partaking in yambs. Gonna have to find some way to re-enforce it/take away the spacing on the edges so theres no slide to them.

Here are two frames I got from Hobby Frames. The R4 one was for my girl which she LOVED though I was not entirely happy with how it came out (should have got a different color mat). Decent price and satisfied with the quality. Excuse the crappy cellphone pic.

Frame My Record and Records on Walls are two other places I was looking into. You can also go on eBay and Amazon and find some.

Dude that's awesome. Do you send the vinyl and the album art to that website or do they just send you the frame and you do it yourself? Oh and where'd u find the r4 vinyl?

Dude that's awesome. Did u send the album and album art to the website or did they send you the frame and you did it urself?

Dude that looks awesome. Did u send the album and album art to the people from that website or did they send the frame and u put the stuff in there urself?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom