Bachelor Pad.

I need to get my living room right. Unfortunately I have a bulldog so dude slobbers on everything. That's why I never copped a rug, any sites for ideas?

HONESTLY, YOU SEEM TO JUST BE LACKING ART/PHOTOS ON THE WALL. MAYBE A BOOKSHELF.

Maybe a different color paint?
With some wall decor.

I just found this website, has anyone set with them?

https://society6.com/rugs

They have prints, rugs and other misc items.

I definitely need a nice canvas piece for the wall above the couch. Way too bare. In the first pic where the corner is open I probably am going to throw a chair and ottoman, but should I match it to the couch?

This will probably be replacing the media console

Humpasaurus, besides artwork a nice, tall plant would help to fill out the space. Use a vibrant color for the pot to add some pop to the room.

Damn [emoji]128563[/emoji]. You got it set up all around the house or you blasting it in front of the tv [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Any of you guys frame your sports jerseys?

I have a few from the 2000s trend lol. They're too big for me to pull off so I'm thinking about putting them up on my basement wall.

I need to step my audio game up

Def trying to have a similar set up in the crib in 2017

Last edited:
I need to step my audio game up

Def trying to have a similar set up in the crib in 2017

Those Martin logans are not cheap lol

Some upwards of 15k per speaker.

My set up is all Martin Logan motion series.

The ones you posted are the entry to the big dogs.

Those Martin logans are not cheap lol

Some upwards of 15k per speaker.

My set up is all Martin Logan motion series.

The ones you posted are the entry to the big dogs.

Yeah I think this set up ran for like 11k with everything pictured . I seen the Martin Logan joints you talking about though .

Anyone have good suggestions for HD projectors? Also do you project it right on to the wall or get a screen? My neighbor made one like 10'x10' with blackout cloth, pvc and grommets and it's incredible

Anyone by something for the house?
Got a few random pieces of furniture & lighting for some great prices.

I posted my old place in Austin in here like 2+ years back, really need to post some pics of my loft in Philly once I get a few more things sorted out.

Been after a piece of Bape furniture for the longest and I finally got my hands on the Modernica chair. Should be here next week :smokin

I tried buying this last year from the Bape Gallary in Kyoto and they said no...

Scooped this for the crib.

Caliroots had the sofa earlier this week but it sold out. Grail piece for me but way too expensive. They have this in stock right now and I'm considering it, but I don't think I
will pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom