Bachelor Pad.

It looks like only 1 side is deep like that. The part against the wall is 2 cubes deep. The other part is 3 cubes deep.

These things are why I'm a little hesitant about online only options for furniture. Much rather test in store first

Y'all seen that sofa in bandersnatch?
Bandersnatch-colins-flat-de-sede-sofa-film-and-furniture-1-768x351.jpg

de-sede-non-stop-sofa-768x576.jpg

my apartment is a big open space for the living room/dining room/ kitchen
i think 1100+ sq feet.
so in front of the black sofa is a coffee table then i have the tv there and the entrance to the balcony.
where the other couch is at could be used for a dining room. But in my kitchen, which is opposite to the orange couch, we have a huge island.
so we use that as our dining table.

it leaves our place looking bigger than it actually is and lots of open floor space. tried to make it look like a gallery tbh.

SOUNDS INTERESTING. WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PICS OF THIS. :nerd:

JUST PURCHASED THE LAST MAJOR PIECES FOR THE BASEMENT. BOUGHT A LOVESAC MOVIESAC, 2 MODUCASES, AND A 8’ LONG BUTCHER BLOCK WORKBENCH. ONCE THEY ARRIVE, THE BASEMENT WILL BE DONE AND I CAN MOVE ON TO OTHER PROJECTS.

I think I want some high end figures for the crib. Some medicorn toys. Some 1000% bearbricks. Kaws.

Thoughts on any dope stuff or suggestions

Anyone have any good alternatives for a medicine cabinet? My apartment doesn't have one.

You could get an expensive one for the time you’re there then replace the original piece when you leave. Just make sure you’re mounting it to studs.

Built this billy bookcase (ikea) into my closet yesterday. Cut the rack that holds my clothes and mounted it from the wall to the book case.

It’s my basketball/workout rotation. Throwing all my extra boxes in my locker. Any shoes that are falling apart or really old I’m gonna keep in box and store them separately.

Gonna have to buy more shelves for the bottom but for now this is good since I sold a lot of my kicks and cut back on buying ball shoes

Attachments

• 97F84E04-B9BE-4C37-AEB9-FBF7B841202C.jpeg
    97F84E04-B9BE-4C37-AEB9-FBF7B841202C.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 94
This IGer got the all billy bookcase setup too

THE BILLY IS ALSO WHAT IM USING FOR MY SNEAKS BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT UNLESS YOU HAVE SMALL FEET, YOU CANT ALIGN THEM ON THE SHELVES LIKE IN THE PIC AND PUT DOORS ON THE BILLY TO KEEP DUST OUT. MY SNEAKS OVERHUNG THE SHELVES.

Starting fresh. Just moved in this past weekend. My couch and chair won’t be here for another month. :frown:

Need to grab some new wall art, lights, and some other ish to tie it all together. Def need some plants around the crib too.

Thinking about removing the mirror from the dresser and adding a tall mirror somewhere else inside the crib.

B9A7F146-1A7A-458B-A47A-3C74887A2166.jpeg

BAA0FA22-E485-4E81-8B94-F23A119C7E67.jpeg

985DCFCB-82FF-4F06-813B-AB61E2E8EFFC.jpeg

00ABBF6B-D684-4FD6-955F-39BB36EAD80A.jpeg

485713F5-D93B-4523-BEDB-DBCCE015E738.jpeg

Crib reminds me when I stayed at SJ

THE BILLY IS ALSO WHAT IM USING FOR MY SNEAKS BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT UNLESS YOU HAVE SMALL FEET, YOU CANT ALIGN THEM ON THE SHELVES LIKE IN THE PIC AND PUT DOORS ON THE BILLY TO KEEP DUST OUT. MY SNEAKS OVERHUNG THE SHELVES.

Ya same but I was never planning on putting doors on mine cause my closet already has a door itself.

If it gets dusty, whatever

What other simple displays are you all using? The Billy is nice, simple and cheap. I only have like 20 pears and limited space

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom