Bachelor Pad.

Mez One: where'd you get those cushions for your krk's?

BTW dope stuff everybody

sneakaprince: your place is straight you are just missing some art imo.

Some amazing stuff in here.

Making me wish I had my own place..

For me it's a big no-no to have books I wouldn't read in my book case. I've already got quite a collection, so it won't be so much trouble for me when I do come to have my own place and library.

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Mez One: where'd you get those cushions for your krk's?
Guitar Center gave me some for free when I purchased these monitors two years ago.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Picking up something very similar to this tomorrow.

meti-platform-bed-dark-oak-nightstands.jpg

Oak platform, OG price was 4k but I'm getting it for a steal.

Kind of worried about banging my shins. Brought my girl with me to check it out and the bed is going to be perfect for hitting it from the back
laugh.gif

I like this a lot but I'd be to afraid my shins would hit that bed to much.
I got the same type of bed and yes your shins will hit the bed at least once a week
laugh.gif

This thread has inspired me to rearrange and redecorate my apartment. Thanks everybody. Give me 2 months or so, I'll have some nice pics for you guys.

am i the only person on NT who's never even set foot in an IKEA or been to their website? lol

glad to see this thread still alive, though... now we need one to show off the OUTSIDE of our pads. i'd love to see pics of the houses/apartment buildings/condos some of these rooms are in.

Originally Posted by dokdiamond

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Master Bedroom

That's dope as hell.

I'm gonna bite that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
  Info on where you get the panty dropping lights at?
Nii i see you was doing some things in your youth
pimp.gif
those lights are a nice touch

yeah where did u get these lights, def would add a nice touch to my room

havent been in this thread in a while ... thanks for the comments ... the light is from ikea from about 6 or so years ago and i think this it:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00159373

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

am i the only person on NT who's never even set foot in an IKEA or been to their website? lol

glad to see this thread still alive, though... now we need one to show off the OUTSIDE of our pads. i'd love to see pics of the houses/apartment buildings/condos some of these rooms are in.

I have a bookcase and futon from Ikea.  I personally wouldn't shop their anymore.  You can get things at decent prices, but the quality leave a lot to be desired.

ikea is a great place to furnish an apartment that you don't plan on staying at long term. but the furniture there will not survive a move that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom