Bachelor Party Ideas?

My brother is getting hitched this year and I am planning a bachelor party. Any leads on where is a good destination other then Vegas? (We’ve been plenty of times time to switch it up lol)
Shooting for September of this year. Thanks my NT fam.

Man Vegas always seems like the move. I’m thinking there has to be other places like Montreal or maybe yall go out the country but at the same time you don’t want to be on a 9hr flight.

How many folks? And where do you, your bro and most of the guests live? Might help with planning as I know some folks don’t want to do something that will break bank so that it’s more inclusive.

I had my bachelor party in San Diego. We made it a football trip. I had a great time.

Scottsdale is a solid destination. Cheaper than Vegas and great weather almost year around.

We’re all in the Bay Area about 10-12 guys going. Thanks!
How many folks? And where do you, your bro and most of the guests live? Might help with planning as I know some folks don’t want to do something that will break bank so that it’s more inclusive.

giphy.gif

There is only one “idea”....strippers. Get a slick air bnb, alcohol and tell the fellas to bring some ones and it’s on. If you really want to set of off, invite dudes outside the wedding party and charge them to get in. Just remind them that it’s not a strip club, it’s strippers at a house party, the rules don’t apply.

Or you could go to church.
7931F327-5380-4D47-9D43-47852189247D.gif

Starts bachelor party checklist:

- Butt Nekkid ****

End of bachelor party checklist.

All jokes aside, you should be making sure your brother knows EXACTLY what he's getting himself into signing a modern day "marriage" contract.

We’re all in the Bay Area about 10-12 guys going. Thanks!

Here are some thoughts which I know NT might not approve of but worth considering as major party cities
-Austin, TX (some might recommend Houston, TX)
-Nashville, TN
-Miyambi, FL (someone else might be able to comment on some of the other spots in FL like Key West)
-New Orleans, LA
-Charleston, SC
-Atlanta, GA

Just some cities I’ve had some fun in or know others that have. If you have any questions about them, myself or one of the other heathens active in this thread should be able to help you out with details

Church. Praying for their marriage to last instead of threatening it with debauchery before it even begins. You heathens make me sick.

Bruh - weren’t you just talmbout getting a handjob from a stranger in an Uber Pool? Let this man live! AOC would be disappointed in your libbie scum behavior.

Back
Top Bottom