Bachelor party in Puerto Rico. What should I expect?

Originally Posted by prmj23

alot of fly women, but watch out for the 15 year olds looking like they 20. oh yeah wear a cap for sure
laugh.gif
but very true

yo expect some cute lookin mamis thats gonna try to get you for all ya money, What happens in PR stays in PR, above all else, rap it up, I know I know shelooks FINE but other men have done worse things, I suggest you have a spending limit of 20 bux and just do u oh yea make sure you dont stay out there, PR islike a drug its so easy to bag a chick out there is scary, so.............be safe

are Brothels legal in PR? My boys went to DR on a bachelor party and chicks were throwing themselves at them for cheap. Get you "Mike in Brazil"Steez

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

are Brothels legal in PR? My boys went to DR on a bachelor party and chicks were throwing themselves at them for cheap. Get you "Mike in Brazil" Steez

I know in DR (not from personal experience) that you can get like...3 girls together for like...100 bucks a night...Any hole, anything you want done..

Not some rumor from one of my friends...I've heard this from like..4 people that visited and from 1 kid that used to live in DR.

now I wanna go...

[h2]Disney Star -- Booze, Babes and Bikinis[/h2]
Posted Mar 4th 2009 2:50PM by TMZ Staff

For a 19-year-old, David Henrie of Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place" had a magical time livin' la vida loca down in PuertoRico Saturday night.

0304_david_henrie_ex_pcn.jpg

Good thing you only have to be 18 to legally have a margarita -- and a grope -- in PR.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

now I wanna go...

For a 19-year-old, David Henrie of Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place" had a magical time livin' la vida loca down in Puerto Rico Saturday night.

0304_david_henrie_ex_pcn.jpg

Good thing you only have to be 18 to legally have a margarita -- and a grope -- in PR.

laugh.gif
I guess this is how to get out of a Disney contract.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by dyyhard

now I wanna go...

For a 19-year-old, David Henrie of Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place" had a magical time livin' la vida loca down in Puerto Rico Saturday night.

lol @ the post bump

good one
just tried to find a puerto rican girls thread found the first one....but if this is what the white doods go for... i want it too. did you see themilk on those?
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom