Bachelor's of NT, Have you met anyone you'd consider marrying

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Seen a bad chick today that had my mind going for a minute...then about an hour later I seen something even better.

To answer your question OP...hell nah. I'll end up a bachelor to the death.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, a girl I dated in college towards the end of spring semester. I never really let myself completely fall for her though because I started dating her a few days after she broke up with her boyfriend. She was just supposed to be a one night stand but ended up being with me all the time, to the point where my friends would ask her where I was. We balanced each other. She was a hot head and I'm laid back. I really enjoyed her but I would take it day by day with her because I felt like she would go back to her ex if he called. They had been together since freshman year and we were in our 4th year(I say 4th because we were super seniors). Anyway we were ridiculously open with everything to each other. I worked until about 1:30am Mon - Sat. and she never complained once about me not spending enough time with her. I would go to work and she would chill with our friends until I got off and called for her. Sunday we would watch DVD's or play Wii.

She stayed with me for the first half of summer, then went to stay with her mom in Florida. When she left me she told me that her ex talked to her about visiting her. He did and she came back at the end of summer pregnant with his seed. I wasn't heartbroken though. After she told me about him visiting her I started to detach from her and work on the girl I had next in line.

I talked to her Saturday after over a year. Whenever we speak she goes into a rant about our "what ifs" and tries to get me to tell her how I feel to influence her into leaving him.

She's one who I enjoyed and never really had to worry about gaming. Everything came natural because there was no curtain up covering who we really were and we clicked.

i met the girl i wanna marry been with her off and on for a few years...if it's not gonna be her i'm not sure if ill ever take the plunge

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Seen a bad chick today that had my mind going for a minute...then about an hour later I seen something even better.

To answer your question OP...hell nah. I'll end up a bachelor to the death.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
too much real life man

Back
Top Bottom