Back from Band Camp...Did Some thinking

...and lots of
pimp.gif
lol. What do you guys think about what Stewie said about death??
 The only reason we die is because we accept it as an inevitability...

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Link if embed doesnt work..

(Sorry if this has already been posted. *Points at post count*
laugh.gif
)

It's too speculative. There's areas for philosophical discussion but you can apply something like that to other finite things in life. Getting down to it, there's no proving something like this unless you're willing to experiment this theory on a newborn, raising the child in an enviornment where he has no exposure to even the hint of death.

It's true. You live in your own reality. Who or what's stopping you from developing tech that allows you to live for as long as you want?

You have to stop thinking inside the box... There are no limits.

seriously thought, i have a feeling within the next 20 years people will get too technologically advanced for their own good with cloning and death prevention and +$*% and we will live in a world filled with mental zombies

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It's true. You live in your own reality. Who or what's stopping you from developing tech that allows you to live for as long as you want?

This. I just kinda feel like we get outa life what we put in and there's no limits...crazy

No. Just stop man.
laugh.gif

I am all for not thinking within the box you are given but a lot of things are stopping the average man from developing "tech" that allows him to live forever. You say it as if it is that simple.

lol @ this,  jump off a bridge and will yourself to live. Tell us how that turns out for you.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No. Just stop man.
laugh.gif

I am all for not thinking within the box you are given but a lot of things are stopping the average man from developing "tech" that allows him to live forever. You say it as if it is that simple.

It's your world baby!

Scientists say we could live up to our 120s with advancements made within this century, and we could also download our consciousness into future tech to possibly live forever...so I guess I'll be on NT for a very long time.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Scientists say we could live up to our 120s with advancements made within this century, and we could also download our consciousness into future tech to possibly live forever.

Hmmmm... sounds like Source Code. The funny thing about it is that i've never accepted the idea of death overtaking me.I know and accept that it does in fact exist,but i've never been of the mind or said out of my mouth that "one day i'm gonna die" (and no that doesn't mean I think i'm somehow untouchable).

These are 1 of those threads were you say " No $#!^ "

Its all common sense when your just tryna make sense , your just high bro and you got all excited . It just made sense to you when it's obvious to me the sober kid .

We accept death because it is impossible to avoid , yeah no duh..
PS. Read this and think about it ..

In life you can think of anything you want , there is no limit to what you want to think in life . So think harder guys .

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Scientists say we could live up to our 120s with advancements made within this century, and we could also download our consciousness into future tech to possibly live forever.

Hmmmm... sounds like Source Code. The funny thing about it is that i've never accepted the idea of death overtaking me.I know and accept that it does in fact exist,but i've never been of the mind or said out of my mouth that "one day i'm gonna die" (and no that doesn't mean I think i'm somehow untouchable).
So what you trying to say? 
That you will live forever?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

So what you trying to say? 
That you will live forever?

Hmmmm... If I say no then i've pretty much accepted that i'm going to die... but if I say yes then i'll be labeled as some kind of lunatic...
pimp.gif
very crafty Hendrix... very crafty. *goes back to sleep*

Back
Top Bottom