Back to Back: Nuggets @ Suns Game 1 & 2

I think a healthy Lakers team can and will beat the Suns if they meet in the playoffs. Thank you Phoenix for helping the Warriors out.

seriously %#@? how the #++@ are they gonna lose by double digits and we were up by double digits in halftime... omg i swear....

LOL @ George Karl walking to the locker room like he bout to crack open a few beers. One of those nights, brah.

I mean, in the NBA, it's a game of runs anyway.

You blow the lead, you blow the lead.

But how do you go up 20 or whatever, and end up losing by FIFTEEN.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Giving up damn near 50 points in the FOURTH quarter alone.
laugh.gif

Amare =
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Shaq is crazy...

I am listening to this and he just said that STAT is the MVP of the NBA and that stat should be mad that nobody is talking about him for MVP.....

Shaq shouldn't talk sometimes.

Good come back by the suns.

The box score is crazy...

the nuggets were outscored 46 to 25 in the 4th!

Suns are good.

I still think we could take them if we are 100%.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Shaq is crazy...

I am listening to this and he just said that STAT is the MVP of the NBA and that stat should be mad that nobody is talking about him for MVP.....

He said Kobester is the MVP. he just hyping up Amare.

how the *%# do they have a 19 point lead at halftime then lose by 15

roll.gif
roll.gif
Geroge Karl should be fired on the spot

STAT 41 points, 14 boards, he has been balling lately

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

does anybody know amare's ppg avergage before AND after the shaq trade?
[table][tr][td]By Position[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-FGA[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3PM-3PA[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FTM-FTA[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]TOT[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]As Start F[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]36.3[/td] [td]10.1-17.5[/td] [td]57.880[/td] [td]0.1-0.6[/td] [td].091[/td] [td]8.8-10.6[/td] [td]82.938[/td] [td]0.75[/td] [td]2.00[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [td]3.9[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]7.1[/td] [td]9.1[/td] [td]2.2[/td] [td]29.0[/td] [/tr][/table]

roll.gif

If I were the Nuggets I would cry. Seriously. What happened to Melo?
nerd.gif

I think Amare deserves some MVP votes.. Dude is a BEAST!! STATemire should be his name
pimp.gif
No doubt he'll be player of the month
pimp.gif

Nash is so good.
eek.gif

Shaq hittin freethrows
pimp.gif

Amare and Shaq together is
pimp.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was in class checking and the nuggets were up by 20 (my face
mad.gif
mad.gif
). It's 9:15 and I decide to check and they are down (my face
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
). Can't believethey had close to a 40 point swing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Shaq is crazy...

no wait...shouldn't Shaq be co-MVP?

Huge win for the suns, this was a nice way to start heading toward the playoffs. Lets see if they can get that pacific title. They got three games that will betough the rest they should win hands down. Again, I think whenever the Suns-Spurs play that it will be the real Western Conference Finals

Amare is a beast, he has been getting much better every month, hes finally back where he was before the injury. Honestly take out the first month and he is theMVP and would be reobbery if he doesnt finish top 4-5. Right now I cant think of any big man on his level (howard,bosh,yao included), his game is much morepolished than the rest with still teh crazy athletisicm. It wont be a question of if hes an mvp soon, more like how many times.

Wow that was a pathetic loss for the nuggets....you cant consider yourself a playoff team if your blowing 22 pt leads like that....That could really be thetype of loss that just destroys the nuggets season and playoff hopes...They can either get blown out at home tomorrow or step up and win the game like theyshould..

Back
Top Bottom