Back When Women Wore Sergio Velente Jeans Appreciation

I was just listening to Ginuwine-In Those Jeans and when he got to the part where he names a bunch of denim.

I'm singing along and got to the "levi's, prada, baby phat....icerberg, sergio." I was like damn. Girls used to look right in the Sergio's.

Anybody remember ?
nerd.gif

NY heads gotta know.
glasses.gif

I googled for pics, but google doesn't have good references.
ohwell.gif

I was just listening to Ginuwine-In Those Jeans and when he got to the part where he names a bunch of denim.

I'm singing along and got to the "levi's, prada, baby phat....icerberg, sergio." I was like damn. Girls used to look right in the Sergio's.

Anybody remember ?
nerd.gif

NY heads gotta know.
glasses.gif

I googled for pics, but google doesn't have good references.
ohwell.gif

i just said this on twitter the other day...i had THE tightest pair...like i couldn't wear them if i had PE that day cuz they were that hard to get on/off...

and Parasucos...and LVLX...that may have only been around here tho...never seen one outside of the area

i just said this on twitter the other day...i had THE tightest pair...like i couldn't wear them if i had PE that day cuz they were that hard to get on/off...

and Parasucos...and LVLX...that may have only been around here tho...never seen one outside of the area

i remember sergio valente jeans....they was back when girls wore jeans more higher up on they waist and they was SUPER tight

if u watch soul food there's a part where vivica fox and nia long get into a cat fight over a dude and one of em got pair on..they real sexi...but i dunno

if they would fly these days...they really highrise

i remember sergio valente jeans....they was back when girls wore jeans more higher up on they waist and they was SUPER tight

if u watch soul food there's a part where vivica fox and nia long get into a cat fight over a dude and one of em got pair on..they real sexi...but i dunno

if they would fly these days...they really highrise

Back
Top Bottom