Bacon Sundae.

http://news.yahoo.com/blo...rger-king-203314332.html
bacon-sundae.jpg

Now someone go get one at BK and take a pic of what it actually looks like.

I'm high right now and I don't think I'd try that...

I dunno...it might work, dough...

copped
Burger King's summer menu also includes a Memphis pulled-pork BBQ sandwich, Carolina BBQ Whopper or chicken sandwich, Texas BBQ Whopper or chicken sandwich, sweet potato fries and frozen lemonade.

about time these people add something new

Out of all the things out there that are OD fattening yall are hating on some bacon bits on an Ice Cream Sundae?@?!?

They're deep frying butter at state fairs in the mid west bros... Butter.

This thing look like a Kashi bar compared to some of the nasty %%!$ people eat.
laugh.gif

The 510-calorie sundae—vanilla soft serve topped with fudge, caramel, bacon crumbles and a piece of bacon—has 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar.

That really isn't that bad compared to some desserts at fast food places. Still terrible for you
laugh.gif
Pretty sure it's not available until tomorrow. I won't be surprised if it tastes pretty good... vanilla, caramel, and bacon all sound good together.

I was calling burger kings last night like a fool, trying to figure out who was going to get this.
Who calls BK?  Employees would take like 343094 rings to answer the phone, and then shattered my world telling me these weren't dropping thursday
frown.gif

I'm in houston, we should be a top priority for high calorie, quickstrike snack releases
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom