Bad Boys for Life Out Now (Beware Spoilers)

Wrapped up shooting already? Seemed like they just started... how long does it typically take to film a movie anyway?

Depends on the kind of film. Action films usually take longer. I can't see TOO much action in this occurring besides a typical Will Smith chase scene

I really cannot picture these cats still doing it, then again the last lethal weapon both Glover and Gibson were on their way out and I think they delivered...so who knows..

Homie looking like he got stung by a bee on the face
He once did
21129E02-5E7E-40F9-B9A3-26D200E3D8DA.jpeg

Bad Boys 2 is one of my favorite movies. SO this for me is def a must watch
1 &2 was directed by Michael bay. Idk if this 3rd installment will live up to what 1&2 did cause he’s not directing bad boyz 3

Michael bay is known for using pyrotechnics in bothe 1&2.

Hopefully its good.

1 &2 was directed by Michael bay. Idk if this 3rd installment will live up to what 1&2 did cause he’s not directing bad boyz 3

Hopefully its good.

They also came out during a much different era, Bay is one of those directors that I just can’t see flourishing today with how objectifies women...lol

They also came out during a much different era, Bay is one of those directors that I just can’t see flourishing today with how objectifies women...lol
Here we go another kstezzy argument.
Just gonna take this L and not fall for the bait.

“Take this L son”

Okay, okay

I’ll take the L.

Last edited:

Hopefully its good.

Michael Bay shoots cheesy commercials for the military aimed at pubescent boys disguised as movies.
Guns, cars, boobs and explosions.

Damn that looks lame but i gotta see it .. i love Bad Boys 2 & 1 (in that order)

Whats the storyline though, or bad guy, plot etc ... 1 it was Max's murder, 2 was Tapia, this just looks like a chase scene

Back
Top Bottom