Bad Boys for Life Out Now (Beware Spoilers)

Saw this joint earlier today..... I loved this movie!!! The wait was well worth it. I started feeling nostalgic watching will and Martin on screen. Action, comedy, and dramatic elements was A1. I was shocked at how well the villians worked. And I even liked all members of the A.M.M.O team ( that shot of the ammo leader at the end fight shooting the henchmen upside down was beautiful). I hope this movie does major bank at the box office

#AMCALIST

giphy - 2020-01-19T210711.042.gif

I'm surprised you all enjoyed it as much as you did. I thought it was ok. The nostalgia is there but otherwise kind of a run of the mill action movie.

Love A list but i'm saving my views for Parasite and 1917 this week. Actually realized it's a new, **** it let's run it back. I actually missed the capt. part.

I only watch movies in Dolby ATMOS. I’m going try watching Bad Boys For Life in IMAX with Laser. Heard they have better seats than regular IMAX (which I don’t watch because of the trash seats)
I really thought it was just the imax I went to had trash seating.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Saw it in IMAX Laser, where I went seats were nice, but they didn't recline, they kinda rocked? Also less seats in the same space they'd cramp more into, so that was good.

BB2 was goat. Too many funny scenes

That movie experience was too dope, BB2 had all the movie theaters in the hood packkkkeeddd to the point i remember dudes watching the whole **** standing up by the entrance, it was wild....

the comedy was Golden, to this day I die laughing thinking of the scene with Cap after the Haitian car chase, Will trying to shift blame, it was too funny man...felt like a lot of it was legit improved, the action sequences was Bay at its best....the soundtrack, LORDDDDDD, even Diddy and Nelly flourished off that film...

Yo Cap was underrated man, dude was effortless comedy, i called his death 2 minutes before he caught the fade....the foreshadowing was wild strong...very touching moment, i still think the part when Marcus sister got snatched and Marcus got the call up until all the other dudes gathered around to offer their support was wild emotional....part 2 is just untouchable tbh.

Just finished watching it. Trying to avoid this thread since Friday was a struggle. I loved it. I’m gonna hold off on ranking it until all the nostalgia subsides. The OG will always be my favorite, simply because it was the first, and a lot of people didn’t expect them to pull it off the way they did. I went in expecting them to suffer a loss of some kind. It’s just inevitable. I immediately read what was to come during the scene that led up to it. What surprised me was how they were able to balance the emotional scenes with the action & trademark humor, without it being too over-the-top and forgettable.

That movie experience was too dope, BB2 had all the movie theaters in the hood packkkkeeddd to the point i remember dudes watching the whole **** standing up by the entrance, it was wild....

the comedy was Golden, to this day I die laughing thinking of the scene with Cap after the Haitian car chase, Will trying to shift blame, it was too funny man...felt like a lot of it was legit improved, the action sequences was Bay at its best....the soundtrack, LORDDDDDD, even Diddy and Nelly flourished off that film...
Shake ya tail feather with the dog *** blue toe air Force 1 midsssss

Love it when ya all me bunny noseee

That scene when will and gabs explain that they're dating to Martin lollll

That scene in the morgue with the big ******* lmaooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom