Bad Boy's R&B or a R&B Song's "Bad Boy Remix" > Your Label's...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Cage... this is another example of speaking the language. On my life this is the first thing that popped into my mind upon reading the title...

To this day some of the HARDEST #@%+ he's ever been a part of/ever to come out of that label and that's saying something... I need a Mp3 of this like now

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

�

��

Cage... this is another example of speaking the language.� On my life this is the first thing that popped into my mind upon reading the title...

To this day some of the HARDEST #@%+ he's ever been a part of/ever to come out of that label and that's saying something... I need a Mp3 of this like now
In the 9th grade hoggin' the house phone all nite talkin' to Cortnie hopin' they would play this on the radio...
...lowkey - it's my favorite R&B song off all time:

Total.

�

��

Cage... this is another example of speaking the language.� On my life this is the first thing that popped into my mind upon reading the title...

In the 9th grade hoggin' the house phone all nite talkin' to Cortnie hopin' they would play this on the radio...

Total.

...but I remember watchin' this like, ''the hell is this fat chick talkin' bout some hee hee hee hee how?"

I came back to post that song.

Joint is tough.

Always wondered what Missy meant when she said "...We could take a stroll on the beach, but Bad Boy wont take another one from me"

...but I remember watchin' this like, ''the hell is this fat chick talkin' bout some hee hee hee hee how?"

I came back to post that song.

Joint is tough.

Always wondered what Missy meant when she said "...We could take a stroll on the beach, but Bad Boy wont take another one from me"

�

��

Total.

I can't exactly say the same but its definitely in the top of the class along with 702 I Still Love You... damn we need to make a mix... 101 crazy 90's/early 00 r&b bangers
laugh.gif

�

��

Total.

I can't exactly say the same but its definitely in the top of the class along with 702 I Still Love You... damn we need to make a mix... 101 crazy 90's/early 00 r&b bangers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

I mean when the label's CEO is a talented producer you kinda got an advantage tho

is Puff really nice behind the boards tho? or does he have ghost producers... I just can't picture Diddy making a beat from scratch.

I mean when the label's CEO is a talented producer you kinda got an advantage tho

is Puff really nice behind the boards tho? or does he have ghost producers... I just can't picture Diddy making a beat from scratch.

^ I'm sayin' - if all it took was the head of your label to be a talented producer, then Star Trak woulda had like 3 albums that went diamond...

...as we proceed:

^ I'm sayin' - if all it took was the head of your label to be a talented producer, then Star Trak woulda had like 3 albums that went diamond...

...as we proceed:

Nah G.
A lot of that credit goes to cats like Chucky Thompson etc.Yeah at times Puff had ideas,but he didn't have the know-how to execute them.
pimp.gif
Nice thread though ILL.

Nah G.
A lot of that credit goes to cats like Chucky Thompson etc.Yeah at times Puff had ideas,but he didn't have the know-how to execute them.
pimp.gif
Nice thread though ILL.

Never heard/seen that Total 'Kissin You' video. Took me straight to the 90's and my childhood
pimp.gif

Never heard/seen that Total 'Kissin You' video. Took me straight to the 90's and my childhood
pimp.gif

he's not a producer though...
it was ghost production

edit:

assumed this was already posted, guess not

he's not a producer though...
it was ghost production

edit:

assumed this was already posted, guess not

Back
Top Bottom