Bad Drug/Alcohol Experience. Vol

First time drinkin over 21, went to a club called Altar. Soon as I walked in, I'm starin at a big steel cross, from that moment on, I knew it wouldn't end well. My boy had a tab so he was passin out random drinks and I'm like f it. I'm drinkin light, dark, Coronas, Long Islands. Next thing I know I'm singin to my girl outside of the club, I fall asleep in the bathroom at Eat 'N Park, and pass out on my bed only to wake up and throw up 10sec later.

My third time doing lsa I built the courage to swallow them raw on an empty stomach. That night was hell.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

split an 8- ball with my brother in law. stayed up until 7 o'clock in the morning writing invitations to my sister's baby shower. I did 30 of them by hand. When I looked at them the next day, it was as if I did them all while in a moving car.

yeah, the stuff i've done on it isn't the greatest even though i think it's really cool at the time.
laugh.gif
  i was ripping down hollywood lines all night a few years ago.  i'm at the bar drinking 2 for 1's also.  anyways booze brain set in also.  so i go home with some nasty @#@ girl.  then i see her, like get a good look at her and i just dipped.
roll.gif

another time i was super faded, i took a few percs since i broke my neck and it still hurt even though it was all healed.  anyways i get to drinking not even remembering i took them.  THEN i blow down a blunt with my boy.  and i'm like hold on i'm fried to the max now.  then i remembered i took the percs.
laugh.gif
  fast forward.  i'm trying to keep it together but it wasn't easy.  for some reason i could only see like 5 ft and i told my boy i understand what he's saying but it's all coming out of his mouth backwards... whatever that meant.  never been that fried in my life.

real life...

two days ago...

blazing and drinking at a edm concert... i hadnt drank or smoke in like a year month... im really feeling myself while waiting inline to get into the main stage... these undercovers yanked me out taombout i had e and stuff
30t6p3b.gif
i was so scared because i did have dr and some vicodens i took for my homeboy to take... they didnt care i was good... super killed my high and i was extremly paranoid after...

the time befor made me stop smoking..

at work, had a 4 dose brownie, couldnt even stand and i threw up...

train wreck + hash blunt = the most paranoid high ive ever had in my entire life. i kept hearing the sound of my home doorbell ring and would constantly check the front door to make sure nobody had actually rang it or was trying to enter. ran upstairs to my parents closet b/c i thought i "heard" someone hiding there.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My third time doing lsa I built the courage to swallow them raw on an empty stomach. That night was hell.

how is lsa?

!*@% I love this site, we have srs problems
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

how is lsa?

!*@% I love this site, we have srs problems
laugh.gif

Its not bad. I experienced a mixture of euphoria, lethargy(its a vasoconstrictor), sedation and dissociation.  Went out to a strip club while on it once and had a trippy time. The biggest thing is making sure to keep the nausea down.

I don't get down with hallucinogens. I'll eat enough boomers to see bright colors and get a body high but I don't dig tripping that hard.

Blunt was laced... felt like my skin was crawling and Katt Williams turned to dots... After that, NEVER smoked with people I didnt know unless I had some of my own +*!*

Acid for the first time at a rave, not a comfortable setting for me. I ended up sitting in a dark corner for the rest of the night with my friend coming over every once in a while but she was buggin me out so I would tell her to leave me alone and go away
laugh.gif
Other then that I've tried a bunch of different drugs and I've never had any other bad experiences.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Normal day in my hood, drinkin smokin, some people poppin percs, w/e well I took 3 bars and I had no control of what I was doing, woke up wit hella cake and drugs, apparently I was gettin everybody the nite before , woke up with my boys packs, i mean I robbed everybody. Smh even woke up with a green sheet..got a DUI. Yea bars are the devil

I wouldn't know anything about drugs but I think bars are heavenly, as are flexeril. Nothing beats good mary jane, an empty schedule, and good company. 

I was in high school. Smoked about 8 blunts started to feel like I was floating and time slowed down. Was with a group of about 8 people having a small get together. It's about 1 all of a sudden I hear someone banging on the door calling my name. I thought I was tripping it sounded just like my mom. All I hear is someone yell i'm about to call the cops so i tell my guest to leave threw the back door. I tried to pull myself together then I look out the peep hole and it is her. She starts yelling oh you getting high where is everyone at i'm just in shock speechless. My cousin is in the pantry trying to hide the cooler. She starts walking real slow dragging the cooler in her sight. She yells what the hell joseph I see you. She throws her stones and leaves she loves to embarass me. I ask my cousin what were you doing he said I thought i was invisible. Then people come back after she leaves and I forgot everyone was there party went on.

had some bubba kush, rolled about 4 blunts. I was at a creek and all the sounds just started to overwhelm me. !$+% started to hurt my ears and then i felt like i was inside my body like actually inside. My heart was pumping, took a deep breathe and felt like i came back outside my body taking control over it again.

Salvia experience about a month ago. At first I was skeptical and didn't know what to expect.

When I finally decided to commit and do it, during my experience I found myself in between dimensions of 3rd and 4th. Although my body felt like it was nonexistence I can still move and talk. I felt like I was going to go some where, not out of space but a different place where everything was just it was. I don't know if that makes sense.�

However, when all these was feelings was happening I saw a path made of space fabric that I felt like I was going to go through. I then began to let go and said to my self that I am ready but it didn't happen. For some reason I couldn't get through, and I felt like some beings (not human) were watching me behind the fabric of space.�

Imagine looking at your computer screen and seeing rips of fabric in space between you and your screen, kind of like a curtain between you and your computer screen but the curtain has rips.�

Anyways, I think the reason I couldn't get through is because I was think of letting go and I didn't know how to let go. Letting go wasn't enough. Although, you might think it's the salvia or you might even consider it a "drug," during that moment it all made sense for me.�

We are only spirits having a physical experience.�

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Salvia experience about a month ago. At first I was skeptical and didn't know what to expect.

When I finally decided to commit and do it, during my experience I found myself in between dimensions of 3rd and 4th. Although my body felt like it was nonexistence I can still move and talk. I felt like I was going to go some where, not out of space but a different place where everything was just it was. I don't know if that makes sense.�

However, when all these was feelings was happening I saw a path made of space fabric that I felt like I was going to go through. I then began to let go and said to my self that I am ready but it didn't happen. For some reason I couldn't get through, and I felt like some beings (not human) were watching me behind the fabric of space.�

Imagine looking at your computer screen and seeing rips of fabric in space between you and your screen, kind of like a curtain between you and your computer screen but the curtain has rips.�

Anyways, I think the reason I couldn't get through is because I was think of letting go and I didn't know how to let go. Letting go wasn't enough. Although, you might think it's the salvia or you might even consider it a "drug," during that moment it all made sense for me.�

did you copy and paste this from somewhere....?

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

pimp.gif
Thanks for sharing.

I suppose its like anything I guess. Never wanted to try it because of all the  bad trips ive heard/seen. Then you have people who have had seemingly good experiences.

Back
Top Bottom