Bad News For Brees... (Madden '11)

Just heard on Sportscenter that he is on the cover for Madden '11.  Sorry if late

It wasn't like they were going to repeat anyway. Hopefully he can stay injury free though.

laugh.gif

If I was a NFL player, no amount of money in he world would make me want to be on the cover of Madden. Especially because if I was good enough to be asked to be on the cover, chances are I have enough money where I wouldnt need to do it for financial reasons.

^^ I'm sure in hindsight, it feels like an honor from a players' standpoint to be on the cover, not thinking about the jinx.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^^ I'm sure in hindsight, it feels like an honor from a players' standpoint to be on the cover, not thinking about the jinx.

Well knowing that the jinx is real, there is no way I would do it.  Honor or not, I feel if I am a football player that is good enough to be asked to be on the cover, I have enough money and other endorsements that I wouldnt want to chance it.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

pimp.gif
vg_madden11_cover_300.jpg

X100000I WONT BUY IT THO JUST WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS & COP ON THE DISCO.....NEVER BUYING GAMES ON RD EVER AGAIN.......EXCEPT 2K

Thing is, these dudes are so arrogant they don't believe anything bad can happen to them.

ESPN needs to do a 30 for 30 on the Madden Curse.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Thing is, these dudes are so arrogant they don't believe anything bad can happen to them.

ESPN needs to do a 30 for 30 on the Madden Curse.
pimp.gif

If it all goes downhill from here at least he still got a ring
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom