Bad Quality of XI & XII CDP

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just a few days ago I bought a DS CDP XI & XII CDP from ebay which I still haven´t received.
Then I came to Nike Talk (should have done so before), and I have seen so many comments about the bad quality of the CDP shoes
frown.gif

What exactly is so bad about the quality of this pack?
embarassed.gif

I bought them to Play, not Collect or display.
Also what do you think of $450 for the DS pack?

Thanks 
tongue.gif

Hi guys,
Just a few days ago I bought a DS CDP XI & XII CDP from ebay which I still haven´t received.
Then I came to Nike Talk (should have done so before), and I have seen so many comments about the bad quality of the CDP shoes
frown.gif

What exactly is so bad about the quality of this pack?
embarassed.gif

I bought them to Play, not Collect or display.
Also what do you think of $450 for the DS pack?

Thanks 
tongue.gif

cdp 11's are cut small/ feel like they're made of cardboard.
cdp 12's paint is cheap. my uppers started to fade with a week. crooked tongue on one shoe.

i sold both.

450? Meh..I thats a fair price i guess. but you can probably get those separate in og/ og retro form cheaper.

cdp 11's are cut small/ feel like they're made of cardboard.
cdp 12's paint is cheap. my uppers started to fade with a week. crooked tongue on one shoe.

i sold both.

450? Meh..I thats a fair price i guess. but you can probably get those separate in og/ og retro form cheaper.

I don't own the CDP pack you bought so can't speak about quality, but $450 for a ds pack is a nice pickup.

I don't own the CDP pack you bought so can't speak about quality, but $450 for a ds pack is a nice pickup.

I agree with BoredONE1 on the CDP 11's.
Imo, CDP 12's are pretty good quality. I can't compare it to the Retros that came out in 2009 because I don't have them.
$450 seems like a decent price but like he said, if you looked around a bit harder, you'd probably be able to find both of the OG's or the retro after for cheaper than 450.

I agree with BoredONE1 on the CDP 11's.
Imo, CDP 12's are pretty good quality. I can't compare it to the Retros that came out in 2009 because I don't have them.
$450 seems like a decent price but like he said, if you looked around a bit harder, you'd probably be able to find both of the OG's or the retro after for cheaper than 450.

Damn, that sucks.
Well, I really did not want to go OG or Retro 01. I mean, these are to play. And I would not play with shoes 10+ years old. But should I have gone with a pair of 2009 SJs instead?

Damn, that sucks.
Well, I really did not want to go OG or Retro 01. I mean, these are to play. And I would not play with shoes 10+ years old. But should I have gone with a pair of 2009 SJs instead?

Imo, the 09 Space Jams are a lot more comfortable than the CDP 11's. I use them for casual wear though.

Imo, the 09 Space Jams are a lot more comfortable than the CDP 11's. I use them for casual wear though.

CDP 11s are decent but IDK why Its like the CDP 12s look so tacky after one wear and pics make them look worst

CDP 11s are decent but IDK why Its like the CDP 12s look so tacky after one wear and pics make them look worst

xi were horrible sold for 250 & i still have my xii's & they still look ds after 5+ wears... so i dunno about the taxi hate but the xi hate was well warranted.......

xi were horrible sold for 250 & i still have my xii's & they still look ds after 5+ wears... so i dunno about the taxi hate but the xi hate was well warranted.......

U want to play with 11? Try to get the coolgreys,
The nubuck upper is more stabile than the
Nylon mesh upper of the spacejams or concords.
In case of the 12 i would also say try to get the
2009 retros, the quality was overall ok
Only the laceloops were made worse than
2003 retros.

U want to play with 11? Try to get the coolgreys,
The nubuck upper is more stabile than the
Nylon mesh upper of the spacejams or concords.
In case of the 12 i would also say try to get the
2009 retros, the quality was overall ok
Only the laceloops were made worse than
2003 retros.

$450 is a great price dude...........you will NEVER get DS 2001 or OG XI B'red's for under $350 so Im not sure what some of these dudes is sayin. I just passed on a 2001 AJ XI B'red that sold for $370 shipped.........unless you can cop an OG XII for $80 I think you did very well bro!!!

$450 is a great price dude...........you will NEVER get DS 2001 or OG XI B'red's for under $350 so Im not sure what some of these dudes is sayin. I just passed on a 2001 AJ XI B'red that sold for $370 shipped.........unless you can cop an OG XII for $80 I think you did very well bro!!!

The xii in my pack seems great but i havent worn them since i have the 04 taxi lows in my rotation. As foe the xi ehhh. Once again though i havent worn them as i have the 02 retro in my rotation but i can say they look crappy compared even to the cg or anniversery xi.

Back
Top Bottom