Bad workouts UNAPPRECIATION

Went to the gym to hit back.

Started warming up with DLs, couldn't get @%!# up, my legs were sore as hell from squats from like 4 days ago for some reason
smh.gif

Embarrassing.

Just up and left after 20 min, @+$+ it.

Frustrating.

oof, just had a bad one myself not too long ago. i usually pull through it though. 90 minutes and im done. i reward myself with rest time

even worse if you got a good rhythm going then some chick calls you and ruins your vibe. never bringing my phone to the gym anymore
smh.gif

i hate it when people go to the gym and they are sitting on a machine or free weights, doing a set then talking on the phone forever

i hate it when guys hog the weights.. and then either ask people to help them move the barbell or just leave it lying around.

if you can't move it, then why are you lifting it? and at least put it back.. damn.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Went to the gym to hit back.

Started warming up with DLs, couldn't get @%!# up, my legs were sore as hell from squats from like 4 days ago for some reason
smh.gif

Embarrassing.

Just up and left after 20 min, @+$+ it.

Frustrating.
maybe you've overtrained?

take some days off and try again

threw some $!@+$#% weight around today, felt good

nah def not overtraining i took 2 days off cuz of sickness before that day so i think it mighta been that

Yeah, if I do 4 same workouts in a month. 3 out of 4 will be what I wanted to do/expected. Then there will be that workout where I fell short of expectations.I hate that.

On those days it's actually better not to just leave it altogether.

Try doing the same exercises but with 10-20% of1RM. You'll find that you'll heal a lot faster.

Oh, and if your training regimen consists of many heavy compound exercises just eat a lot of complex carbs a day.
Before heavy training days I eat 1lb of whole wheat pasta right before I go to bed.
laugh.gif

I hate when i lift a lot of weights & later on in tha day i don't feel my arms being sour or even tha next mourning i still don't feelnuttin...
155.gif
155.gif
155.gif

Originally Posted by size twelve

i hate it when guys hog the weights.. and then either ask people to help them move the barbell or just leave it lying around.

if you can't move it, then why are you lifting it? and at least put it back.. damn.
glad im not the only person that hates this.

Originally Posted by sentranism

i hate it when people go to the gym and they are sitting on a machine or free weights, doing a set then talking on the phone forever

exactly leave ya phone in the car and get it when u finish.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

I hate when i lift a lot of weights & later on in tha day i don't feel my arms being sour or even tha next mourning i still don't feel nuttin...
155.gif
155.gif
155.gif

Soreness (or the lack of it) doesn't necessarily indicate anything.

I've had plenty of heavy dead lifting sessions and especially pressing sessions where I'm not sore afterwards. It's pretty rare with dl'ingsessions but I'm usually never sore after pressing sessions.

Looks at it as a good thing.
Walking around sore isn't fun.

Lol why would you want your arms to be sore? That's the worst. I don't need that feeling to know I did a good job.

Im always sore after leg days.. probably because I gradually increase weight.

I love feeling sore sometimes though, gives me that feeling that I pushed hard at the gym.

Back
Top Bottom