Badu/ Roots

great show last night.

started out like "$$%" then grew DEEPER appreciation for BADU....

Roots did the usual ##%%.

Skillz was on the set. did a nice flip of Wale verse on the single.

BADU is phatter than a mugg...goodness.

anyways.

holler!

iCan you are on point about Badu.

Cot damn, I didn't know she had a phatty. And I also gained a greater respect for her artistry. The great thing about it is that she really does do herthing up there. Some portions of the show made absolutely no sense i.e. the dude with the turban and whatever the hell he was saying. And the song where shehad the red balls. That $*% went completely over my head.

There was a high level of comedy too. Like the flute dude. He was just funny to me. He knew the dance moves and everything. Then when she told ole boy to comeback. That $*% was hilarious.

All in all, the show was awesome and I'm glad my boy had an extra ticket. But while she was performing, I got caught up in her trance. I thought I would bewearing knitted hats this morning when I woke.

The Roots did there usual, but I felt bad for them. People weren't giving them the respect they deserve. Even when Black Thought ran through the KGR jointat the end, most people seemed not to care.

And the song where she had the red balls. That $*% went completely over my head.

"Green Eyes" man step your Badu Game up! lol....

KGR cole CRUSH!

it was like 20 people in there at 730.

black folks ALWAYS late!

Does the song explain why she is playing with red balls?
roll.gif

hahahahahahahahaha...

for all i know he prolly was saying ...

"damn Badu you phat as %+@#, i said damn Badu you phat as %+@#, yall see that assssssss?"

lol

Dude was singing that song that plays during the beginning of "The Lion King".

Ditto on the phatty.

Red yoga balls represented her past mates. Dont think tomatoes had anything to do with it.

Where was Wale on Wednesday night's show tho!

lavan.

in the beginning of the song :: "my eyes are green...cause i eat a lot of vegetables...it has nothing ... to do ... with your new friends"

Badu's donk was that best kept secret... slim is phat as hell... I swear Im almost in love wit youngin
smokin.gif

Sorry iCan, but I don't believe you have it right.

Red represents love. It is also an attention-demanding color. FYI: I studied color usage in film/stage in Undergrad.

Also, the most obvious...

A tomoato is a fruit!

Tomatoes are not veggies Bro. hence the seeds.

You eat too much Fogo and Texas De. Get on your nutrition! lol.

Don't cucumbers and peppers have seeds?

I know a tomato is technically a fruit, but I didn't realize it was because it had seeds.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom