Bagel Bites or Pizza Rolls

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

1231236272-54813_full.jpg

wow. this is a great question.

i usually buy pizza rolls. but anytimte im feeling good, ill get bagel bites.

so bagel bites by an inch.

Originally Posted by Derek916

Pizza rolls easily....you get more + if you microwave bagel bites for to long they get really hard or burn
mad.gif
or if you under cook them bagel gets mushy and the cheese falls off

thread./

Originally Posted by Derek916

Pizza rolls easily....you get more + if you microwave bagel bites for to long they get really hard or burn
mad.gif
or if you under cook them bagel gets mushy and the cheese falls off

This!

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

bagels bites used to be
pimp.gif
now they suck

Pizza rolls are disgusting, they smell and look so nasty ewww
this. We used to get Bagel Bites all the time from Costco. They DO taste a bit different...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by SPEAKdaTRUF

wow i love both of those so so much but i cant eat them because i lose control of my self in a barbaric rage, stuff them all in my mouth and burn my tounge every time.
Ayo
sick.gif
nice man. anything in any guys mouth is gay. even food. oh snap im outta the closet now, better keep those bagel bites away from me before i go ona homoerotic rage

Originally Posted by r0yalty

wow i love both of those so so much but i cant eat them because i lose control of my self in a barbaric rage, stuff them all in my mouth and burn my tounge every time.
Ayo
sick.gif
nice man. anything in any guys mouth is gay. even food. oh snap im outta the closet now, better keep those bagel bites away from me before i go on a homoerotic rage

laugh.gif
... anyway... pizza rolls bring more but bagel bites are really good. i guess it all depends on my mood.

Back
Top Bottom