Bald people and facial hair

whats the deal with bald people tryin to grow out facial hair to make up for baldness? or people going bald leavin barley any hair on top and the side have a grip?i no someone going bald who has a V shape cut into his hair he thinks it looks good when his head is down it looks real bad how do i tell him to shave it all?

whats the deal with bald people tryin to grow out facial hair to make up for baldness? or people going bald leavin barley any hair on top and the side have a grip?i no someone going bald who has a V shape cut into his hair he thinks it looks good when his head is down it looks real bad how do i tell him to shave it all?

Did a bald guy fess you shun?

My pops is bald and he got facial hair I don't think its bad at all. Its all fine as long as you dont look dirty like a mug mug

My pops is bald and he got facial hair I don't think its bad at all. Its all fine as long as you dont look dirty like a mug mug

rick-ross-freeway.jpg

Originally Posted by Mogulson

375px-Trollspray.jpg

375px-Trollspray.jpg

^^im sayin doesnt that look crazy??mods if this isnt a good topic or inapproiate u can close my friend is bald with facial hair bugs the hell out of me.He be talking about puttin designs in his beard and $%$! just dont get it

^^im sayin doesnt that look crazy??mods if this isnt a good topic or inapproiate u can close my friend is bald with facial hair bugs the hell out of me.He be talking about puttin designs in his beard and $%$! just dont get it

Jordan Vs>Jordan11s

why you so worried bout what the next man is doin with their facial hair?

Jordan Vs>Jordan11s

why you so worried bout what the next man is doin with their facial hair?

can u write in english i dont understand "fess you shun"

Originally Posted by jordan11s

My pops is bald and he got facial hair I don't think its bad at all. Its all fine as long as you dont look dirty like a @+$+%@*

Yes you do.

Originally Posted by jordan11s

My pops is bald and he got facial hair I don't think its bad at all. Its all fine as long as you dont look dirty like a @+$+%@*

Yes you do.

I really don't see the issue with bald people growing facial hair. Just because a bald person has facial hair doesn't mean they are doing it to overcompensate for the lack of hair on their head.

I don't think it looks stupid at all. People have different ways of expressing themselves. You are entitled to not like it but if you break down this topic to the smallest terms, you are essentially complaining about of the beauty practices of other men.

Go outside and get some fresh air. It is Spring. I am sure there are some women that you can analyze.

But nah, all jokes aside, it is a cool look depending on the style of the person. (No Dallas QB)

I really don't see the issue with bald people growing facial hair. Just because a bald person has facial hair doesn't mean they are doing it to overcompensate for the lack of hair on their head.

I don't think it looks stupid at all. People have different ways of expressing themselves. You are entitled to not like it but if you break down this topic to the smallest terms, you are essentially complaining about of the beauty practices of other men.

Go outside and get some fresh air. It is Spring. I am sure there are some women that you can analyze.

But nah, all jokes aside, it is a cool look depending on the style of the person. (No Dallas QB)

carlos-boozer-chicago-bulls-707jpgjpg-216638a237ebcc5f_large.jpg

PROBLEM, OP?

Why you gotta worry about another man's hair, though?

Back
Top Bottom