Bald Taper

So i'm going to get a bald taper...i just wanna know is there such a thing as a high bald taper...and anybody got pics?

So i'm going to get a bald taper...i just wanna know is there such a thing as a high bald taper...and anybody got pics?

Rachel Starr
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

so i take it that blacks are the only people to call this a bald fade?
a taper is different from a fade tho

bald taper =/= bald fade

bald taper =/= bald fade

Originally Posted by blazinRook

bald taper =/= bald fade
True.....................But he asked about a "High Bald Taper" which in my neck of the woods would be a bald fade.

And im white if that matters.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

bald taper =/= bald fade
True.....................But he asked about a "High Bald Taper" which in my neck of the woods would be a bald fade.

And im white if that matters.

A bald fade goes all the way around the head. The taper fade is basically doesn't go past the ears at around a 45 degree angle for the most part. A bald taper ain't bad. It actually last longer than a light taper because as your hair grows back on the bald taper, you can just line your self up between cuts and the new hair growth and fade line kinda keep the same fade ratio so it's like you got a light taper after about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.
Bald Fade

buzz131.jpg

Taper Fade. This one is on the low end. 

DSC03696.JPG

A bald fade goes all the way around the head. The taper fade is basically doesn't go past the ears at around a 45 degree angle for the most part. A bald taper ain't bad. It actually last longer than a light taper because as your hair grows back on the bald taper, you can just line your self up between cuts and the new hair growth and fade line kinda keep the same fade ratio so it's like you got a light taper after about 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.
Bald Fade

buzz131.jpg

Taper Fade. This one is on the low end. 

DSC03696.JPG

Originally Posted by Wr

Your barber doesnt taper the back.

Originally Posted by Wr

Your barber doesnt taper the back.

Back
Top Bottom