Balenciaga Arena vs Louboutin Louis Flat? Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

• Louboutin Louis Flats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balenciaga Areas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dated? :lol:

Buy something because you like them, not because of a trend you're following. The hell kinda mentallity is this?

I'm only responding because I've been quoted twice for the dated comment.

It's actually pretty simple and I stand on it. Both of these models were kinda at their peak in terms of popularity around 2011-2013. In fact the whole high end shoe trend was really popping heavily at that time. Like many trends this phase in fashion eventually passed and we stopped seeing these particular models as much.

Unfortunately like many fads now when I see this show it reminds me of the time when this show was really at its peak I was overexposed to it, thus it looks dated to me.

The OP can buy what he likes I don't really care but like I said both models feel kinda dated.

For the record even if I saw a person in a ill rocawear polo or a Sean Jean velour suit it suit it will remind me of a period long ago, this feeling dated to me. I'm all about wearing what you like but don't be surprised if you rock this fit and people assume you just came home from a long stretch.

Never been a big fan of designer shoes. I liked the Prada's and I only bought them because they were like 70% off at Nordstrom and I like the Arenas. I'm not spending that kind of money though, just not worth it to me.

I do want these but I'm not spending $1200

View media item 2458252

Back
Top Bottom