"Ball-Bustin' Fridays" continued... Would you? Would you not?

Now that enough time has passed, I can present you allthis situation for comic relief, as I know this forum will provide before noon today…

"Check the technique and see if you can follow it…"
A certain mother of an R&B singer was paid to "host" and "hype" a party at a club. Themother has gotten celebrity status from - you guessed it - a reality show. Although the writers and producersdidn't plan it, the mother became the "star" of the show, which got picked up for multiple seasons.

As some of you promoters in the promotion field (or wanna-bes in the promotion field), celebrities will submit a list of things to cater to their needs(via their agent, rep, etc). as part of their contract.

This particular celebrity requested a college student, or a male of "clean-cut college demeanor", with to use "at her leisure" afterher obligations to the party were complete.

In fact, she offered to donate some of the money contracted BACK for this demand.

Now, I present to you… Given all factors...

For 2k cash, would you dust off Frankie?

??????????????????????????????????????

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

ghetto-prom-fat-black-girl_OQ226BIpmJ3G.jpg

sarahpalin_thanksbutnothanks.jpg

pink-toes.jpg

ONLY

Im with the Prez
446446539_78e731d723.jpg

for 2k?

yes indeed.

[gucci] im a dog, im a dog, im a dog, im a dog, im a dog, treat her like a dog, beat her like a dog[/gucci]

my circumstances tho: no kissing, no touching me, not funny faces while im ramming you.

i would go as fast as i could, trying to break a world record. it would be like making 2k in 30 seconds
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i would go as fast as i could, trying to break a world record. it would be like making 2k in 30 seconds
glasses.gif
Ole "wait for the dismount" type bamma.

roll.gif

What kind of question is that????? OF COURSE! You wouldn't even have to pay it all up front... i'll take installments.

See this is how you do it...

Step 1. Receive partial payment up front
Step 2. Drink the sauce... all the sauce you can find!
Step 3. Buy an Ottoman (to be explained in the next step)
Step 4. Lay her on the Ottoman so that all her extra meat will fall towards her face (out of sight out of mind)
Step 5. Get your stance right because you are going to have to support her legs up will you hit her with the buck. For those who don't know... the buck iswhen you grip each leg while your prey is on their back. This always you to aggressively thrust with the least amount of push-back.
Step 6. Never switch up positions. Not-Hot broads only get the "Buck" or the "Buck-n-Choke". Thats it
Step 7. Lastly, finish up in her tonsils because it gives you an extra sense of dominance! I can't explain why but it just does
Step 8. DON'T TELL NOBODY!!! I MEAN NOBODY!!! Cause they're just going to judge you or hate because they missed out

Now there is an optional step between 6 & 7. its called the alpha sleven. Only to be used when she get out of control. You take your left leg and throw youfoot in it. It will fit... I promise you

DON'T JUDGE ME! IM JUST SAYING I GOT DOWN PAYMENTS TO MAKE

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

glasses.gif
Ole "wait for the dismount" type bamma.

roll.gif

lol

[frankie] HOLLLLLLLA [/]

Eddie, there's one problem with your plan. Frankie is all of 100 pounds soaking wet. Your out of sight, out of mind theory has a hole in it.

The only real problem with Frankie is that she is a former crackhead. But on the bright side, she probably has a serious gum game. lol

I think I would pass, but she looks pretty good for her age and the trial and tribulations she's been through.

Maybe...

At this point in time...

"2k cash" should be replaced with "legit pair black/pink Yeezys, a month in advance of release date"......

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Step 5. Get your stance right because you are going to have to support her legs up will you hit her with the buck. For those who don't know... the buck is when you grip each leg while your prey is on their back. This always you to aggressively thrust with the least amount of push-back.
Step 6. Never switch up positions. Not-Hot broads only get the "Buck" or the "Buck-n-Choke". Thats it
I am WHEEZING OVER HERE!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GUM
IN THOAT

TEARS
IN EYES

SNOT
IN NOSE

OHHHH GOOOOOD...

Was I the only one picturing this in my MINDS EYE?????!!!!!!

I thought to myself... I WASN"T THE ONLY ONE Giving the Buck to Not So Hots in College!!!!!!
roll.gif

"Be prepared Girl.... its about to get Physical in this Piece. Toes on Wall. PUT YOUR TOES ON THE WALL I SAID!!!!!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Eddie, there's one problem with your plan. Frankie is all of 100 pounds soaking wet. Your out of sight, out of mind theory has a hole in it.

The only real problem with Frankie is that she is a former crackhead. But on the bright side, she probably has a serious gum game. lol

I think I would pass, but she looks pretty good for her age and the trial and tribulations she's been through.

I was thinking of Frenchie (yeah i'd hit)...Lol. Frankie? Kesh Mom? Change of game plan

Step.1 Not at my house Step.2 Leave all my id, money, etc in the car Step3. Have her gargle with honey so you can get that good sticky suction action going.Step4. Give her the butt choke the entire time. For those that dont know... the butt choke is when you position your prey chin down, not allowing her tosupport herself up by resting on her elbows. Then you raise both arms and slam your hands down grip the life out those cheeks. Step5. When she trys to sit upthen you just give 2 good drills so her arms collapse and she back to the chin down position. step6. The disclaimer..."If you tell ANYBODY... I meanANYBODY" (smile and laugh while shaking head) "IM TELLING YOU"

Maybe...

At this point in time...

"2k cash" should be replaced with "legit pair black/pink Yeezys, a month in advance of release date"......

in that case i would pass, yeezys
sick.gif

roll.gif

Step 5. Get your stance right because you are going to have to support her legs up will you hit her with the buck. For those who don't know... the buck is when you grip each leg while your prey is on their back. This always you to aggressively thrust with the least amount of push-back.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For frankie though... no... i am good on that #!@...
alien.gif

Times are rough ... if ya'll were unemployeed and your parents weren't sending you any cash while you ar in school some of ya'll would break down... because we all have to hit one that will keep you on your A game for the rest of your life!!!

And if you come in here saying you only hit dimes and beauty queens ... you a lie!
laugh.gif

... if you don't understand the highest heights or the lowest depths ... you can never set your standards!!! And this is so true when it comes to ladies!

Take it from an old playa ... Rock has seen ya boy in action ... we even had a couple of double dates ... hell I have even seen him break his

pink-toes.jpg

ONLY rule!! but I digress ... and Rock I got pictures!! But I digress ...

And if that don't work ... just get drunk as a ma'fugga and "Blame it on the Al-al-a-alcohol!"

Just please don't make no video tapes
sick.gif

I don't want to hear about no "Frankie & the College boy" sex tapes in my local barbershop!!!
roll.gif

^^^ That joint is classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Witherspoon is the man ... and its not just because he's a Witherspoon!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I am WHEEZING OVER HERE!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GUM
IN THOAT

TEARS
IN EYES

SNOT
IN NOSE

OHHHH GOOOOOD...

Was I the only one picturing this in my MINDS EYE?????!!!!!!

I thought to myself... I WASN"T THE ONLY ONE Giving the Buck to Not So Hots in College!!!!!!
roll.gif

"Be prepared Girl.... its about to get Physical in this Piece. Toes on Wall. PUT YOUR TOES ON THE WALL I SAID!!!!!"
roll.gif

Rock, I had the same response. This N' been looking at my Cold case files,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom