Balling Spots in Riverside/Corona

I just moved out this way and im looking for some spots to hoop in on the weekends. Anywhere in riverside/corona area. I went to the 24hr Fitness on teller st (off the 91 frwy) no one was there but enough showed to play 1 full court. Maybe i got there to late. Anyone knows of some spots please let me know.

A fellow 9er fan
pimp.gif

I use to live out there in Corona (glad I'm outta that place).

24HR Corona off McKinley usually balls early in the morning weekdays and weekends 830AM or anytime after 6P.

There was a park in Corona, I think Harada where a gang of dudes ball at.

If you're near UCR, Sterling Apts outdoor courts are free at night; the lights only seem to work once every two tries though
smh.gif

If you're a student, rec center is open pretty much all day with some
pimp.gif
indoor courts... we may not be the best, but NCAA Div I still has its benefits haha.

Wouldn't know much about the area outside of the University though, sorry..

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I use to live out there in Corona (glad I'm outta that place).

There was a park in Corona, I think Harada where a gang of dudes ball at.
Heeyyyyyyy.  Why you hatin on Corona??!!?
laugh.gif

Swung by that park earlier today...  Damn, just one full court?  What time did you usually see peeps playin?

I went to the 24hr on mckinley and i played a couple of games but nothing serious. Plsu they play that short court there. Im looking for some 94 ft full court serious ball. It was some decent players there but they would run the long way. im not use to the short court stuff. maybe it was to let the others who werent playing be able to have a half court to play on idk. ill be going today around 230pm.

Back
Top Bottom