Baltimore Bridge Accident...

I saw a video earlier on FB of some cars on the bridge last night when it happened... huge explosion. I think I read that they recovered 2 out of 7 people thought to be missing, but that bridge was a mile and a half long. I couldn't imagine being on that thing while it was happening.

I saw a video earlier on FB of some cars on the bridge last night when it happened... huge explosion. I think I read that they recovered 2 out of 7 people thought to be missing, but that bridge was a mile and a half long. I couldn't imagine being on that thing while it was happening.

I cannot imagine the horror.

That’s pretty damn scary. RIP to the victims and hopefully some of missing got away alive.

Apparently the freighter kept loosing power/control right before the accident

it seemed power loss, but steered and made a quick right..... right into the pillars. Accident or an attack? Just looking at the vid w/out all the noise of other peeps perspective, it looks pretty insane the chances of a direct hit. wild

Reports are saying 40+ missing... water was near freezing.

Was following it loosely, wasnt it just 6 people or something missing? 2 dead. A team working on repairing potholes. An SOS got sent out from the ship and authorities managed to close the bridge
to traffic but there was a crew there that didnt have time to leave.

Edit;
Yeah its just 6, idk where you getting 40 from. This happened at 1:30am last night, it would be MUCH bigger news if 40 people were missing, that would mean there was active traffic on that bridge and cars fell in.

Man, it’s eeerie round here

Baltimore is FINALLY rejuvenating as a city (seriously, a lot of good stuff been going on)

And this tragedy. People desensitized around here. But it’s still felt. It’s just weird

Damn. Super sad for all the victims.

I (remotely) manage logistics for our vendor for containers over there at the port. First day I took off in forever too. I expect to come back to a **** show tomorrow.

I work in logistics as well. Whole office was just stuck watching it in silence this morning. Definitely gonna feel some effects from this with the reroutes that are gonna have to happen. Sad af man smh RIP

giphy.gif

man the way that bridge crumpled 🥺 feel bad for the construction workers that were on that bridge. its a miracle that 2 survived.

Back
Top Bottom