Baltimore, Maryland VOL. Weekend trip

Sup y'all,
Planning to hit up Baltimore for a weekend getaway.  Could you guys point me to nice tourist areas (good food, shopping, entertainment, etc).

I am a bit naive about the area, and all I basically know about Baltimore is from The Wire (
indifferent.gif
)

Appreciate it!

not alot to really do lol (im from chicago though)...i visit quite frequently because my girl lives there...i dunno if shop gentei is still open...go to shoe city..lexington market and buy a fake north face...its some cool bars..the harbor is chill...thats about it for bmore my man lol

I hear good things about their seafood!
Also going with the wifey, so no dangerous places where they can potentially lure her away with some BBC.

Pretty much what they said. You can hit up Patapsco flea market and buy fake North Faces, Spongebob Dub Zeros, etc. Thats if your into that lol.  Benefit really is they have cheap socks, some cheap electronics for kids and thats about it.

It's not that bad. Try the Patapsco State Park, your girl will love that. Not too much bbc to worry about there. Unless you're set on seafood hit Samos Greek Restaurant. Great food and atmosphere perfect for your girl. I'll be working at the FinishLine in Arundel Mills if you need some socks or something.

Inner Harbor is the main tourist area. As far as the popular neighborhoods for bars/restaurants, etc I always go to Fells Point, Canton and/or Federal Hill. 
Just type the areas in on google and you'll find a lot of info. All relatively close

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I hear good things about their seafood!
Also going with the wifey, so no dangerous places where they can potentially lure her away with some BBC.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Prepare your angus

and funeral arrangements
Dudes swagger jacking the Misc w/ no regard, and it's pepper your angus not prepare. Shh is disgraceful. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom