#BaltimoreSneakerShow2K12 April 7th at the Carmelo Anthony Youth Development Center

Second flyer and a lil preliminary promo video with highlights from last years show. Promo vids from the contestants from last years contest are on my youtube page

s3zl9k.jpg

Second flyer and a lil preliminary promo video with highlights from last years show. Promo vids from the contestants from last years contest are on my youtube page

s3zl9k.jpg

Tickets are officially SOLD OUT but the door admission should be $30. I suggest early attendance tho. Starts at 6pm

Tickets are officially SOLD OUT but the door admission should be $30. I suggest early attendance tho. Starts at 6pm

This IS what the "game" has become for us grown folk now?

We so quick to bash the "kiddies" while making ourselves look like total f'in fools.

"Sneakerhead" I am not.

Proven.

Geesh.

This IS what the "game" has become for us grown folk now?

We so quick to bash the "kiddies" while making ourselves look like total f'in fools.

"Sneakerhead" I am not.

Proven.

Geesh.

Really? It's a "Best Collection" Contest. It's all friendly competition. None of these vids were meant to be taken seriously. It's all in fun. All the contestants in the competition actually kno each other.

Really? It's a "Best Collection" Contest. It's all friendly competition. None of these vids were meant to be taken seriously. It's all in fun. All the contestants in the competition actually kno each other.

Back
Top Bottom