Banana Republic and GAP is 50% off today until 12 pm (Instore for BR, Instore for GAP)

^^ yea like two mins before you replied in this post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

• The 50% off sale starts at 12am EST and goes until 11:59am EST
  • Use coupon code BRBOXING
edit: this code is for Canada only

i don't know what's the code for U.S
nerd.gif
who (#&$#($# cares about Canada?

edit your thread title

thank you
 U MAD?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

• The 50% off sale starts at 12am EST and goes until 11:59am EST
  • Use coupon code BRBOXING
edit: this code is for Canada only

i don't know what's the code for U.S
nerd.gif
who (#&$#($# cares about Canada?

edit your thread title

thank you
 U MAD?
pimp.gif

damn just went to the Gap around my way but not everything was 50% off. and when i showed the discount on my fone, they didn't know what the deal was about :smh.

damn just went to the Gap around my way but not everything was 50% off. and when i showed the discount on my fone, they didn't know what the deal was about :smh.

Originally Posted by chino905

what the helll?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
those people

which one did u go to? qcm?

what the helll?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
those people

what the helll?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
those people

laugh.gif
nah even though i live like a 10 min drive from QCM, i didn't want to drive on woodhaven with all this snow. I went to the Gap on Howard Beach.

what the helll?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
those people

laugh.gif
nah even though i live like a 10 min drive from QCM, i didn't want to drive on woodhaven with all this snow. I went to the Gap on Howard Beach.

Back
Top Bottom