Band of Brothers Appreciation

I finally got around to seeing this whole series on Blu Ray 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I swear I didn't want this to end...I loved how each episode focused on a different person...Easily the best war movie/TV series I have ever watched

I finally got around to seeing this whole series on Blu Ray 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I swear I didn't want this to end...I loved how each episode focused on a different person...Easily the best war movie/TV series I have ever watched

Yup. Love the series.

Been asking for the box set for Christmas for years and still haven't got it yet.

Yup. Love the series.

Been asking for the box set for Christmas for years and still haven't got it yet.

Yeah, great series.  I'm actually watching the Pacific right now, and while it's good in its own right, I'm not as into it as I was in Band of Brothers

Yeah, great series.  I'm actually watching the Pacific right now, and while it's good in its own right, I'm not as into it as I was in Band of Brothers

The pacific isn't that great compared to Band of Brothers IMO. I like that Band of Brothers is a lot more action filled which I think makes it a little more appealing than The Pacific..

The pacific isn't that great compared to Band of Brothers IMO. I like that Band of Brothers is a lot more action filled which I think makes it a little more appealing than The Pacific..

Back
Top Bottom