Band of Brothers fans: RIP Maj. Winters

Not the actor: 
large_bob05-crossroads.jpg

but the real life dude.
dickwinters-11.jpg

[h1]**** Winters, of 'Band of Brothers' fame, dies[/h1][h5]Published: Sunday, January 09, 2011, 6:25 PM     Updated: Monday, January 10, 2011, 9:24 AM[/h5]
userpic-563-200x200.png
By MONICA VON DOBENECK, The Patriot-News

9181950-large.jpg
View full size
The Patriot-News, 2004Dick Winters introduced President George W. Bush to a crowd of about 20,000 during a rally in 2004 at Hersheypark Stadium in Derry Township.

**** Winters, the former World War II commander whose war story was told in the book and miniseries “Band of Brothers,

Not the actor: 
large_bob05-crossroads.jpg

but the real life dude.
dickwinters-11.jpg

[h1]**** Winters, of 'Band of Brothers' fame, dies[/h1][h5]Published: Sunday, January 09, 2011, 6:25 PM     Updated: Monday, January 10, 2011, 9:24 AM[/h5]
userpic-563-200x200.png
By MONICA VON DOBENECK, The Patriot-News

9181950-large.jpg
View full size
The Patriot-News, 2004Dick Winters introduced President George W. Bush to a crowd of about 20,000 during a rally in 2004 at Hersheypark Stadium in Derry Township.

**** Winters, the former World War II commander whose war story was told in the book and miniseries “Band of Brothers,

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

damn, never saw band of brothers but after reading this i'm gonna watch it immediately.

RIP.

Life altering series man. Truly amazing.

RIP Major Winters. Dude was a G.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

damn, never saw band of brothers but after reading this i'm gonna watch it immediately.

RIP.

Life altering series man. Truly amazing.

RIP Major Winters. Dude was a G.

Band of Brothers and the Pacific are up there among the greatest shows ever. Major respect to anyone portrayed on that show

Band of Brothers and the Pacific are up there among the greatest shows ever. Major respect to anyone portrayed on that show

frown.gif

Brought tears to my eyes listening to the real veterans speak about their experiences... **** Winters was a great person. RIP.

frown.gif

Brought tears to my eyes listening to the real veterans speak about their experiences... **** Winters was a great person. RIP.

I thought BoB was gonna be just another series before I actually watched it. Boy was I wrong. Crossroads was my favorite episode.
pimp.gif

RIP to Winters. I hope he gets reunited with the rest of the boys from Easy Company in that foxhole in the sky.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom