Band of Brothers fans: RIP Maj. Winters

RIP sir.

band of brothers
pimp.gif

I thought BoB was gonna be just another series before I actually watched it. Boy was I wrong. Crossroads was my favorite episode.
pimp.gif

RIP to Winters. I hope he gets reunited with the rest of the boys from Easy Company in that foxhole in the sky.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Band of Brother is my favorite mini series of all time. Ive probably watch the series over a million times, thats how good it is. Thanks for the info Dirty. RIP.

Band of Brother is my favorite mini series of all time. Ive probably watch the series over a million times, thats how good it is. Thanks for the info Dirty. RIP.

textbook leader.  It almost seems unreal people like that exist/existed.  Glad he was on our side
pimp.gif

textbook leader.  It almost seems unreal people like that exist/existed.  Glad he was on our side
pimp.gif

after u see band of brothers u will buy the dvd/bluray immediately

best series EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r.i.p major winters

after u see band of brothers u will buy the dvd/bluray immediately

best series EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r.i.p major winters

R.I.P. Winters. I'll never forget watching him run through the battle at I-Company just to inform some of the troops what was happening/to be done because communication lines were down.

R.I.P. Winters. I'll never forget watching him run through the battle at I-Company just to inform some of the troops what was happening/to be done because communication lines were down.

RIP

Band of Brothers is one of the greatest series ever. Still have to watch The Pacific though.

RIP

Band of Brothers is one of the greatest series ever. Still have to watch The Pacific though.

Back
Top Bottom